Houses of Power (P5)

Warnings - oral (male receiving), being shot

"Because I fell for you, really, really, hard."

The words continued to run through my head as we sat in the cell. Timothée looked awful, the skin that the cuff touched was turning a bright red color, as if he was breaking out in hives.

"What is this made out of?" I asked after nearly an hour of quiet.

"Metal imbued with vervain," he groaned.

"And what's that?" I asked,

"It's like garlic for us, it dampens our powers and makes us tired and nauseous. The fact that you aren't reacting to it further confirms my theory that you aren't a vampire."

"What do you think I am?" I asked him carefully.

"My guess is you're in the House of Force, you didn't seem to have any particular werewolfish qualities."

"So of the Chalamets run the House of Night, who runs the other two?"

"The House of Force is actually run by the Firegrass family, Birch is a nephew, but his uncle and aunt are the heads. As for the House of Fangs, Eden Warwick is their Alpha, but she'll probably be out soon."

"Why is that?"

"She refuses to pick a mate. No mate, no heir, no heir, no legacy."

"You look really bad," I said changing the subject.

"Don't worry about me," he sniffed, shoving sweat-dampened curls out of his eyes. "I'm much more concerned about you."

"What helps the pain, or like, can anything alter the effects?" I asked.

"I mean, yeah, increasing dopamine and endorphins can help with the pain," he shrugged. "But I don't see how- what are you doing?"

I had put my hand down his pants. It was a bit hard to maneuver with our hands linked together, but I was managing to pump him.

"You know what helps your body release dopamine and endorphins?" I asked.

"Fuck," was all Timothée whispered as I stroked him.

"Orgasms," I answered for him. "Also this doesn't mean I forgive you."

He seemed needy in that moment, and I had to admit it was a bit sexy to see a vampire bucking his hips up into my hand. He bit his lip as he watched me pump him. I knew he must be enjoying some relief from his current state. I couldn't help what I did next. I lowered my head and took his length into my mouth. The sound he made had my eyes rolling back into my head.

"Oh, yes, yes," he moaned, voice getting more high-pitched as I worked. "So good!"

I swiped his tip with my tongue. I tasted his salty precum. He was rutting up into my mouth, desperate to stop feeling the pain he was enduring. I gagged slightly on his length.

"Gonna cum," he warned. I took him in my mouth as far as I could. He hit the back of my throat and pulsed. Soon he was cumming down my throat.

"Well, well, well, what have we here? Maybe she belongs to the House of Whores," Luce's cold voice said. I popped off Timothée, swallowing what he'd given me.

"Don't you dare call her that," Timothée snarled. He put his cock back in his pants, and I saw some of the color had come back to his cheeks.

"Come on you two, father wants to see you," Luce smiled. He opened the cell and dragged us by the chains.

"Why are the chains not hurting him?" I asked Timothée.

"He's got on a protection amulet. Back when we had a truce with the witches, they made us a bunch. When the Vampires broke the truce a lot of them were destroyed, but of course, the Chalamets still have some."

"You just love to spill secrets," Luce called back. Soon we were in a very large room with a burning fire. Luce forced Timothée and me to our knees.

"Hello son, I see you weren't even able to do one simple task for me," said an accented voice. I looked up to see a very young and handsome man. He was tanner than either of his sons, and he spoke with a thick French accent.

"You're part French?" I asked him.

"Of all the things to ask right now," Luce threw up his hands. "Father I'm not convinced she has any powers, she seems like she's dumb as bricks."

"Yes, I am half French," he muttered to me.

"We will see won't we son," Timothée's father smirked.

"Hello my dear, I am Danto," the vampire crooned.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked shakily.

"Nothing much," Danto beamed, fangs glittering in the candlelight. "Luce, bring me the euthanizer."

"Father, no, you can test her another way," Timothée begged.

"What's that?" I demanded.

"It's the gun he uses to kill or, as he likes to say, put down, werewolves, it has silver bullets," Timothée told me.

"You're going to shoot me!" I screamed.

"Just in your arm," Luce grinned, and before I knew what was happening he clicked the silver gun. Pain shot through my arm. I thought I might pass out from the shock.

"You greedy boy," Danto chided Luce.

"I'm so sorry y/n, I'm so so sorry," Timothée had tears running down his face.

"What now?" I choked.

"How do you feel?" Asked Danto.

"Like I got shot in the fucking arm!" I shouted.

"I see, but no overwhelming burning sensation? It doesn't feel as though acid is burning you?"

"No," I snapped.

"Not one of the dogs then," Danto said. He moved his hand oddly, and the silver bullet was pulled out of my arm.

"Luce, wrap her up while I get the next test," he demanded. Luce grumbled something about being too kind and went to get bandages.

"I can't believe I got you into this mess, I'm going to get you out of here I swear," Timothée promised.

"Just save it," I snarled. "I'm in too much pain to hear your pity party."

Luce came back and made a tourniquet for my arm, and bandaged it up. All the while Timothée kept saying things like "careful" and "not so tight Luce!"

"Here we are," Danto came back holding a pure black candle. The flame was green instead of the normal colors.

"Hand," Danto ordered. I just glared at him. He sighed and lifted his hand. I was forced to stick out my arm for him. He roughly grabbed my palm. He held the candle's flame to my skin. It didn't burn, it just kinda tickled.

"What is going on!" Demanded Luce.

"She isn't reacting to vervain, she does not die from silver bullets, and witch's fire does not burn her. Perhaps you were right Luce."

"See, I told you," Timothée pleaded. "Now let her go!"

"I have one more thing to try. It's a cocktail made by the wolves. They feed it to young ones whose transformation is late. Perhaps it will guide her powers out."

He went to a shelf filled with bottles. He rifled through them until he found the one he wanted. The liquid was perfectly clear. He came over to me. This time he didn't bother with asking me, my mouth was forcibly opened, and the potion was poured down.

I felt a weird sensation inside me. Suddenly, my hand was engulfed in flames, but they didn't hurt. I tossed a ball of fire towards Luce, and he just barely escaped it.

"A fire witch!" Timothée said in awe.