Houses of Power (P3)

Warnings - smut, outdoor sex, mentions of cigarettes, secrets

Timothée and I had been dating for several weeks now. I had requested he not smoke his cigarettes in front of me though, just the thought of them made me ill. Dating was going really well even if he did ask some odd questions sometimes.

"Do you look like your parents?"

"Do you have trouble sleeping?"

"How do you like your steak cooked?"

"Have I ever had any really weird and unexplainable circumstances?"

Tonight he said he was taking me somewhere super special. I had put on my best outfit, and spent hours doing my makeup. I was feeling giddy as I walked out of my dorm.

"Hey," someone called, but it wasn't Timothée. I turned to see Birch. It was all I could do not to roll my eyes.

"Hello," I said in a hum drum voice, I didn't want him thinking I was enjoying his company.

"What are you doing out here, looking like that?" He asked, giving me a once over. I glowered at him.

"Waiting for my boyfriend," I said plainly.

"Who is?"

"It is Timothée, if you must know," I said plainly.

"You really need to be careful of him," Birch said seriously.

"What's my name," I interrupted him.

"Huh?"

"My name, what is it. If you're so concerned for me, what is my name?" I asked him.

"It's ummmm, it starts with umm," he tried.

"Okay, well I don't think I'll be needing help from someone who doesn't even know my name."

"Yes, ummmmm, will be very safe with me," said Timothée from behind me. I turned around and kissed his cold lips. He wrapped his arms around me instantly, twirling me around for a better show.

I heard Birch make a disgusted sound. As birch left, I heard him mumble something like "blood sucker", but that would be a weird insult. I decided I must have misheard.

Timothée drove us to a back woods area. There was a small water fall and a gazebo with fairy lights.

"This is so beautiful," I said in awe.

"Yeah, it made me think of you because it's pretty," he said, circling his arms around me from behind. I broke out in goosebumps as he began to kiss my neck.

I turned in his arms so I could kiss him back. My hands were tangled in his hair, and my body was heating under his touch. Though I felt warm, his fingers were still cold. I wondered why he always seemed so cold.

Somehow, we ended up on the ground, him kissing me fiercely, sucking on my bottom lip. He hand snuck under my top and kneaded my breasts.

"Y/n," he said in a voice that didn't sound bold or daring at all. In fact it sounded a bit worried.

"I really, really like you," he said, searching my eyes.

"Well that's convenient," I said. "Because I really like you too."

He beamed and began to kiss me again. He pulled off my top, and the grass tickled my back. Next came my bra.

"Can I look at you?" He asked cautiously.

"Of course," I said, running my thumb over his cheek bone. He looked down at my body and swore. They way he looked at me made me feel like the most beautiful person in the whole world.

"You're gorgeous," he breathed. He began to kiss down my chest. He took one of my nipples between his lips and sucked gently. I moaned as he lapped at my breasts lovingly.

"Fuck, that feels so good," I praised. Timothée moved so he could take off his shirt, and then he was kissing my chest again. He licked the valley between my breasts, and the traced each nipple with his tongue three times.

"Can we.... Go further?" I asked. We hadn't said I love you, so I couldn't say make love, and it sounded crude to say fuck.

"Go-" he made a choking sound. I looked at him in worry. What had he been about to say? God? Good?

"Fuck yes," he amended.

He removed my skirt, and he pulled a condom out of his pants before taking them off.

"Knew you'd get lucky did you?" I asked with a grin.

"Hoped," he shrugged. He was already hard and I moaned at the size of him. I was unsure how he would fit in me.

"Go slow," I requested. "You're really big."

He chuckled at the compliment. Then he was hovering over me. He pressed a chaste kiss to my lips.

"You sure about this?" He asked.

"Yes," I whispered. Soon he was slowly inching into me. I was being stretched deliciously.

"Oh, Timothée," I panted.

"I'm gonna move now okay?" He asked, making sure I was okay.

"Yes," I nodded. He began to rock into me. His thrusts were deep and strong.

"Fuck," I gasped, as he his my G spot expertly.

"I hope this feels as good for you as it does for me," I said, as I clung to him.

"It feels amazing," he huffed.

"I'm trying really hard not to scratch your back right now," I told him as he pumped in and out of me.

"Mark me up," he growled. "I'd be honored."

My nails scraped across his back. He moaned into my neck as he lost himself in the mixture of pain and pleasure. I knew I was close, so I locked my legs around his waist. In seconds my orgasm was shattering over me. I felt my walls grip him like a vice, he shouted, and he was spilling into the condom.

"I loved that," he said, pressing his forehead to mine. I was grinning at him and kissing him lazily, when his phone rang.

"Shit, I'm expecting that call, I'm sorry," he said, and it seemed like his whole demeanor changed. I frowned. I sat up and put my clothes on. He'd walked pretty far away from me and into the gazebo for his call. I wasn't a naturally nosy person, but this was eating away at me. Why was he acting like this.

I snuck closer to hear better. He seemed agitated, running his hands through his hair and pacing.

"You don't know her like I do!"

"Yes, I know it's only been a couple weeks, but you have to understand. She doesn't know anything, I can promise you that. She's totally in the dark. No I didn't see her parents but I tested her with the cigs."

It was undeniable he was talking about me. I just didn't understand what he could be talking about. At first, I'd thought maybe a parent or a mistress, but the cigarettes quote had me stumped.

"No preference for rate meat either."

"Well I don't know how to test for that but she shows no signs. I'm not doing this any more. Call one of your other lackeys."

"I don't give a shit what my father says," he nearly roared into the phone. "Yeah maybe I am growing soft, but you aren't touching her. You have bad info."

He hung up angrily and looked up. When he saw me standing there, he gulped.

"Timothée?"