His Secret Job (P7)

Info - after care, cock warming, porn star Timothée, trouble with friendship, confession, crying, sub space, feeling like a bad person

He picked me up and I whimpered. He carried me with so much gentleness that I was shocked. Soon we were in a room that exuded pleasantness. It smelled like lilac, but not overwhelmingly so. It was the perfect temperature. A light breeze came from a subtle fan in the corner and the sound of wind chimes settled me.

"It's made to be as calming as possible," Timothée told me as he laid me down. It was as if he'd read my thoughts.

"It is," I said dazedly.

"I only want to look at you," I said, and he moved so I could. I was on such softness, but my eyes didn't leave his face to see what it was.

"Beautiful," I said simply and his kissed my palm.

"What do you need?" He whispered. I didn't know what to say. I wanted him, forever and ever. To my shock I began to cry.

"Oh darling what is it?" He asked me.

"Am I disgusting? I let you use me like that you must think I'm horrible. What kind of person am I that I let you do that to me?"

"This can happen in sub space, the sub needs reassurance that they're a good person and you are. You just had a good time lovely girl. It's all okay," he told me as he petted my hair.

"Fuck," was all I could say and I didn't even know what I was feeling. He nuzzled his nose into my neck. He kissed my throat and butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

"You're very kind, for all your cockiness," I said, feeling a bit more normal.

"Hey, that's T boner, Timothée is a grade A charmer," he wiggled his eyes brows and I giggled girlishly. He left me for a second and got a warm washcloth. He began to clean me gently, but keeping eye contact with me. He really knew his stuff.

"Here suck on this, it'll help," he said, and place a peppermint on my tongue. He was right. I'd been so desperate to suck on something of his a moment ago. The candy helped immensely.

He pressed a chaste kiss to my right nipple. He began to massage my body. He would whisper words like "beautiful" and "lovely" from time to time.

"Timothée," I said softly.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Could you Um, put it back in, I wanna know I'm still desirable," I said shyly.

"Oh for sure, but if it's still too sensitive let me know," he said, like this was normal. Maybe for his life it was.

He hovered over me and slowly slipped his cock into me. A euphoric feeling enveloped me. I felt so satiated.

"Thank you," I breathed.

"Feel okay?" He asked me and kissed my cheek. I nodded.

The weeks went by and I joined Timothée maybe twice a week, and I suddenly had tons of extra cash. Ife was mad that I seemed too tired to hang out and that I was awkward whenever she brought up her crush on Timothée. She didn't know I was actively fucking him for pay. I couldn't help it, I was falling for him hard core. I also couldn't help how exhausted I was. I didn't know how Timothée did it.

"Timmy," I said gently one day in the aftercare room.

"Yeah dear?" He asked as he got the lotion to massage me.

"I can't do this anymore," I said, with tears.

"What! Why? I'he gained so many followers. I'm so much more popular with you," he said desperately.

"I can't, I'm in love with you, and this is tearing me apart," I confessed, and for once, he looked like he had no idea what to do.