Interrupted (P5)

Warnings - hard pregnancy, announcing pregnancy, clingy child with separation anxiety, triplets, multiple birth, pregnant sex, self hate, lactation kink, trying to induce labor, death, near death experience, praying, hemmorging, still birth, funeral, self blame, suggesting divorce, depression, water breaking during sex, guilt, begging for life, unprotected sex

"Why is this so serious?" Belle asked, fidgeting on Timothée's lap. Laurie was on mine and Jude was in her bouncy swing. Timothée and I felt refreshed after our babymoon. We were ready to face this new development head on.

"Mommy is pregnant again," Timothée said with delight. The way he'd been so happy had made me feel amazing. He kept going on about how he'd always secretly wanted a big family. He kept saying he was going to buy a huge van and get tons of bumper stickers about all his kids. He was illuminated with excitement.

"Noooo," said Belle dismally. "Daddy is already busy enough."

"Is it a boy!?" Laurie asked excitedly. Timothée and I looked at one another in confusion. Their reactions were swapped. Belle was always so sweet to Jude and usually to Laurie as well. Laurie was easily made jealous. We'd expected opposite reactions from both.

"Umm, we aren't sure yet, Laurie I'm glad you're excited," I said.

"Of course, I love Jude, but I want more siblings," he said with a smile. Timothée and I smiled at each other.

"Belle, baby, you'll always be my oldest, you're the whole reason I'm a father," Timothée said gently.

"You'll be so busy," she sobbed. Timothée knew he'd carefully have to break the truth to her. The child psychologist had said to not lie to her, but give her realistic ideas.

"Yes, I will be busier, but I promise to keep our Friday daddy daughter date as much as possible," he said, ruffling her curls.

"How many," she said with a glare.

"How many what Angel?" He asked.

"How many babies is mommy having, it has to be more than one, she's huge," Belle said crossing her arms.

"Wow, thanks Belle," I rolled my eyes. She was right though, the babymoon had been the breaking point and it seemed like I had grown bigger every day.

"Triplets," I said with a smile. "Three new babies."

"Ohhhhhhh," Belle wailed and scrambled into Timmy's arms.

"You have three humans in you!" Laurie said in awe. "That's so cool!"

"I agree Laurie," Timothée smiled at me.

"We want you guys to help us pick the names," I told them, and this is what switched Belle's opinion. Eventually, we realized giving her small bits of responsibilities helped her unlatch from Timothée and trust herself to be without him.

It was two girls and one boy. We gave the children our list of names to help them Along. As much as we loved their creativity we weren't having a daughter named princess pony, or a son named T-Rex.

Eventually, the names we ended up with were Louis, Belle's choice. Timothée thought it'd help him with his jealousy issue and I thought I'd pay homage to my friend. Laurie had chosen Lila. We collaborated to choose Lavender.

I was in my last trimester, my last month, and we'd begrudgingly gotten a nanny, because I was too big to do much of anything. I felt miserable, my other pregnancies had been much easier. Timothée really hadn't wanted a nanny, he said he didn't want to be one of those celebrity couples who never took care of their kids. In the end, three kids and a heavily pregnant wife were too hard for him to do alone.