All Over the House (P6)

Warnings - role play, needy female, happy dad Timmy, attentive, doctor and patient smut, pool sex, oral (female receiving), can't go more than one day without sex. Wanting a baby girl , breeding, desired cumflation

Yup I was pregnant. Timothée was... wow. He was so excited. I couldn't quite wrap my head around how excited he was. He had put off sex for an entire day to spoil me. He had bought fifteen baby name books on Amazon, and fucking 50 how to be a daddy books. He was obsessed. He talked to my stomach almost more than me. He said he wanted to read the baby all the books he loved before I gave birth.

When I fell asleep he'd gone to the store and bought a jumping swing, a high chair, a crib, a play pen, a car seat, and a stuffed pooh bear. He'd also bought multiple soothers, baby books, bottles, formula, diapers, toys, blankies, and a breast pump for me.

"Can we talk baby names today?" He asked, breath hot on my neck as I resisted squirming.

"S-sure," I stuttered.

"I kinda want a girl, what about you?" He asked, kissing my neck. How was he so calm, I needed to fuck him senseless.

"I don't mind," I said, arching a bit as he put a hand around my waist and pulled me even closer.

"Timmy," I whimpered.

"Yeah baby mama?" He asked with a smirk.

"Please, fuck me, I'm so horny," I pleaded.

"Wait you are?" He asked.

"Yes, why would you ever skip sex?" I asked.

"I'm-I'm sorry," he stuttered. "I thought you were feeling tired and sick.

"I am, but the bigger issue is I'm needy. I need your cock and your mouth and you," I said.

"Oh, just watch me oblige," he smirked, pulling me with him.

"It's- well it isn't only my cock is it?" He said. "You just need to feel something?"

"Timmy," I said, stopping him in the hall. "Stop."

"Of course it's you. I don't care how fucking horny, or wet I am, I only ever think of you. Fucking someone else disgusts me. It is you. I don't think I'd even be a horny pregnant woman without you. You're everything."

"Do I really mean that much to you?" He asked.

"Of course," I promised.

Soon we were in the pool room.

"Strip while I get ready," he said lovingly. I did as he said. When he came back he was in a Speedo, which was being stressed to its limit by his massive cock, and a doctor's coat.

"Get in the pool," he instructed. I did as he said, getting ready. I was soaked, my body and my pussy.

"Could you lay on the pool floatie," he asked as I watched him slip into the pool. I laid on it, completely bare.

"Okay Ms. Chalamet." He said with a wink that made my heart thud. "I need to do my examination."

He even had surgical gloves, which somehow made me even wetter.

"Hmmm," he said as he felt around my pussy. "I'm having trouble, do you mind if I use alternative methods?"

"Oh please doctor Chalamet," I grinned.

He licked a stripe up my pussy. He was devouring me like he never had. His mouth was working over time. He focused on my entrance for a while but now it was my clit.

"Oh Dr. Chalamet, you're so talented," I moaned.

He continued to eat me alive. I wanted him to choke on my pussy. He lapped and sucked. Finally he paid attention to only my clit. He was sucking for his life.

"I'm going to come Doctor," I groaned. And come I did. My body spasmed on the pool floaty.

"Hmmm," Timothée said once he'd surfaced. "Seems more tests are needed. I need a very large instrument for this test, are you okay with that?"

"Yes, give it to me," I begged.

"We'll need to reposition," he said sternly. He moved me off the flotation device. He entered me quickly.

"Is this too much, I don't want my patients to be dissatisfied."

"No, it feels fine."

He began to thrust. He was relentless. Role play always made him horny as hell. He was jackhammering his hips. He was wild, and so was I. I met his pumps, I rolled my hips to increase his pleasure. We both stroked one another's nipples. We were lost to pleasure but somehow still attentive to one another.

"I may cum in my patient, is that okay?" He asked.

"I want it," I whined.

"What If I fill you? What if it's so much you're leaking? What If I've bred you and came so much your stomach is swollen?"

"I still want it," I said. His words made us come simultaneously. I was contracting as he was pulsing. Cum and slick mixed as we loved on one another.

"I really like Clarissa," he said after we came down.