He Fell Harder (P15)

Info - self harm scars, unprotected sex, spoiling someone, self conscious, love making, switching POVs, mentioning bullying, cock warming

Readers POV

When I woke up I was in Timothée's arms. I kissed his chest, and he moaned. His morning wood was pressing against me and I wanted him so bad it hurt.

"Let me ride you," I begged between kisses.

"Ohhh baby," he gasped.

"Please, I wanna feel your cock inside me, I wanna make you feel good," I begged and sucked his throat.

"Mmm, no, no, it's gotta be good. Our first time has to be perfect," he said and sat up with me.

"Please, come on, nothing needs to be perfect, we just need to be with each other," I pleaded and continued to kiss him him desolately.

"Angel please, let me make it good," he said.

"Baby," I whined.

"No please," he pouted.

"Oh okay, but promise soon we'll have sex," I giggled.

"I promise," he chuckled.

He left me at his place soon after saying he was going to prepare the perfect date for us. I was excited even though I didn't want him to leave. He was gone for three hours, and finally he returned to me and I jumped into his arms.

"I missed you," I said as I kissed him.

"Missed you too princess," he sighed and the pet name made me nearly vibrate with happiness.

"Here, look at this, I thought you'd look amazing in it," he said and held up a gold, sparkling dress. I was in awe.

"Timmy it's so pretty," I said in awe.

"Go get changed baby," he said and I kissed him.

"I don't have any makeup here," I pouted.

"You don't need it, but I showed the clerk a picture of you and she picked out this bag of stuff," he said and showed me the pouch of makeup. I was shocked.

"This all had to be over a hundred dollars easily."

"So what?" He smiled. "I wanna spoil my girl."

"I love being your girl," I sighed happily.

"Then go get dressed so I can show you what else I have planned," he said eagerly.

I ran off with the makeup and dress. I did everything as fast as I could. Yes, I wanted to look good, but more so I wanted to be with my man. When I came down he was gasping.

"You look like a goddess," he exclaimed.

"What about you," I said and ran my hands up his torso. He was wearing a red and black suit.

"You look immaculate," I said and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Don't tempt me to call off the date and fuck you right here and now," he murmured into the kiss.

"Mmmm, that sounds lovely," I moaned.

"No, no," he shook himself out his stupor and took my hand, leading me outside where an actual limo was waiting.

"Timothée you didn't!" I said in shock.

"Oh but I did, only the finest for us," he said and jogged forward to open the door for me. I walked forward like I was in a dream. I couldn't believe I was sitting in the back of a limo with the love of my life.