Stacey's Mom (P4)

Info - admission to child, age gap, lactation kink, breeding kink. Mommy kink, plus sized reader, pregnant sex, unprotected sex, babying Timmy, cumming in pants, divorce, MILF, Timmy wanting reader to stay plus sized, boob obsessed Timmy

"Stacey, Timothée and I have some news for you," she said and she looked so pretty. She was just in the beginning of pregnancy. Macie had captured my heart, she was mine even if I wasn't her dad. I was over every day to help with child care. Stacey didn't know but I left the dorm every night so I could sleep with my girl and help with the feedings at night. She would sleep and I'd hold Macie on her breast. When Macie was finished, I'd carry her back to her crib. Sometimes I'd read or sing to her. Y/n said it proved to her now serious I was about her. She said she knew I wasn't just in it for sex now.

"You're fucking, and you're pregnant mom," he said dully.

"How did you?"

"Are you kidding me, Timothée was so loud your first time. What else am I supposed to think when my friend is screaming mommy."

Both of us were so embarrassed.

"I know, I get it, it's fine, I'd just rather not talk in depth about it. Timothée isn't my dad, but I know my dad is shitty so whatever. I just don't want to have to treat a guy who is a year older than me as a father figure."

"I wouldn't think you would," I said.

"I'm gonna go now, because I can just tell you want some time alone," he said.

He left and I pounced.

"Mommy, mommy, sucky, suck boob," I begged.

"How are you going to be a daddy when you're such a baby," she chuckled.

"Because I have a mommy," I smiled.

"Oh baby, I can't resist you." She smiled and tore off her top and bra. I began to suckle. I loved the feeling of her tender breast, and the taste of her nipple and milk. Even the smell of her was alluring, baby powder, milk, and her own unique scent.

I arched forward and came in my boxers. I just loved the way she played with my hair and angled her breast so I could suck better.

"Always so eager to cum, you better still be hard, mommy needs bred again."

"I'll breed mommy even if my cock can't be hard," I swore.

"And how would you do that baby boy?" She purred.

"I'd do whatever it takes, I'd shove my soft cock inside you and work until I gave you the cum you deserved. If you want bred, that's what you get."

"Timothée, strip for me angel," she demanded and I did as she said.

"I wanna ride even if I'm not that big, I want gravity to help me feel your cum shooting up in me, impregnating me again and again," she sighed. I sat on a chair hard she came to me, tit's dripping, cunt wet, and lowered on my length.

"I can't wait for you to be bigger, I miss that cum filled tummy. I miss kissing your growing body," I moaned.

"So much better now that it's yours."

"Mommy," I said sheepishly.

"What baby boy?"

"N-never get skinny. Never make your breasts smaller. I'm so addicted to your body. I'm so infatuated with your boobs. You think they're saggy but I think they're magical," I whined.

"Oh baby, I'll do whatever you need. Such a needy baby, I just love cradling your head, giving you a tender nipple, and watching you react."

"Mommy is so nice to me. I love breeding you. I love watching you grow. I feel like there's a challenge everyday to keep you full of cum and I want to beat it."

"Yes, fill me. I wish you could produce a swimming pool of cum and I'd swim in it and let it fill me as I did. All I want is your cum. I want to walk around with it leaking. Promise me I'll go into labor full of cum. Say you won't stop even when I'm too round to do things properly."

"Mommy," I whined and fucked up into her more intensely.

"Baaaaaaby," she crooned.

"Tell me you love my cum, please, please," I begged.

"I adore your cum. I've never had anything like it," she swore and I came fast. I was filling her and then she came over the edge as well. I loved it. I loved my MILF girlfriend who was all busted up with cum, who was so wide and heavy, who was my mommy who is fuck senseless. I couldn't wait to brag. Everyone would know I had the chance to breed her. I made her leaky and heavy and I was so proud.