The Orphan Maker (P5)

Warnings - serial killer, toxic Timmy, drugging, baby trapping, kidnapping, suspicious, fast moving relationship, isolating partner, neglect, abusive parents

Readers POV

I was with Timothée more and more often. I started noticing some odd things about his house. He had SO much food. At first I thought he was a hoarder, maybe one of those people who worry about the apocalypse. However, the more I paid attention, the weirder it got. The food went down at a fast rate. The shopping list on the fridge called for baby formula. He surely couldn't be buying for us already, but then what?

Whenever I slept over at Timothée, I slept restlessly. I'd dream of him dancing with children. None of them looked like us, so I was confused. It was some sort of festival, and they spun around happily, and he would continuously promise them they were safe. Sometimes, the children would stare at me with big, owl-like eyes. He'd tell them I was their mother. Again, he'd promise them they'd always be safe.

I never had the dreams at my place. Timothée told me it was just hormones. I was want to believe him. After all, he was making my life heavenly. I wanted for nothing, except his time. The only time I could be sure of where he was going to be was when I had a doctors appointment. He was always there with me for them.

However, there would always be a time when he'd come to me, tired and needy, and we'd make love for hours, before he disappeared while I slept. I wanted to talk to him about it. But I felt like I was already demanding so much. He was stepping up, willing to raise a child he hadn't known was happening. He was so good. What other man would do that? So why should I complain. Not to mention, when we'd reunited, he'd told me about his financial situation. He paid for everything now, and I didn't even need to work. I'd told him I wanted to work, but the morning sickness had become debilitating very fast. I just wished maybe he'd ask me to move in with him, so I could keep better track of my boyfriend.

Timothée's POV

I knew I was in the wrong in two areas, however, I also knew the good I did cancelled out those bad things, not to mentioned I'd researched it, she and the baby would be fine. I had to give her sleep aids when she came over to sleep, otherwise how would the children play? Was it exhausting to be with my girl, then be up all night with my kids, of course, but that's what partners and father's did. So what if I worn thin? They were happy. She was happy. From what she'd told me of her 'bizarre dreams' I knew she didn't think they were real.

I felt sick over it, but I'd had to increase her morning nausea, she needed to see how she could rely on me. I'd take care of her now. She didn't need coworkers, she didn't need a job. My beastly parents had died for more than just me, I knew that now, they had died for both of us, and for the baby she carried. They'd died noble death after all, for their grandchild to live a perfect life.

My next step was easy, have her move in. However, this is where I drew to a standstill. I had no idea how to have her in my place without her noticing my family through the secret door. Especially, with my next mission. I'd told myself I couldn't handle it, but I'd seen her little face, gaunt from neglect, and I had to do it. Baby Savanna needed me.

I was in the house, and the job was easy. Her father was out of it on the couch. She was sobbing, her diaper full, and her belly empty. She quieted immediately when I picked her up. Since her father was already dead, I'd sliced his throat, I decided to change her, and I fed her a bottle as I walked out easily. If it weren't for the baby being taken, I was sure this would look like a mugging. My heart wasn't as into the killing anymore since I'd become a father. I just wanted to get in, get rid of the parents, and save the poor children. I was so tired, I wanted to curl up with y/n.

Baby Savanna fell asleep nearly immediately in the car seat I'd bought. I bundled her against me tight, just in case anyone was watching. I came in.

"Timothée," a groggy voice said. Shit! I needed to up her dosage, she'd fought the induced sleep.

"Mon Amor," I said, a smile plastered to my face as I prayed Savanna would keep her precious mouth shut for the moment.

"I miss you, where were you," and I watched my darling girl begin to cry. I wanted to rush to her, but she'd see the baby.

"To be honest, I was getting you a gift," I said, thinking fast on my feet.

"You were?" She asked. "I'm sorry, stupid hormones."

"No, no dear, you aren't stupid. I haven't been around as much as I should be. I slipped out when I thought you were deep asleep, so I could get you a gift. I haven't had much time to otherwise.

"Oh, Timothée," she beamed.

"Go to the bed room and I'll get it ready," I said desperately. I wasn't ready for this step, but there was nothing else for it.

"Sara," I said hurriedly, racing to the hidden door. She was always there, the most attached to me.

"Angel," she smiled happily, her big brown eyes excited to see me.

"Darling, you know I never want you to do anything hard again, but I need a favor, I will get you whatever you like."

"Is it mommy, is the new baby okay?"

"She can't see what I have," I said, and I revealed the baby in my arms to her.

"Oh, how precious," she said, eyes wide.

"Her daddy was horrible, you know about having a horrible daddy don't you," he asked.

"Yes," she nodded solemnly.

"Could you watch baby Savanna, please, I need to talk to mommy," I said earnestly.

"Why doesn't she want to see us? I want to talk about baby names with her. I want to help her buy clothes. I want her to love me."

"I know sweetie, she will love you, she wants to see you. She just isn't ready. Let me get her there. That's my job, can you take care of Savanna for maybe an hour?"

"Yes," she nodded and took the baby carefully. I trusted her, she'd had many a babysitting job before coming to 'Heaven'.

"Mon Amor," I bounded back to the bedroom. I handed her a package of already had, but hadn't meant to give her this early.

"What's this?" She asked. She opened it and found a gorgeous diamond necklace, and a glittering key.

"Move in with me," I urged her. This was it, she'd have to see 'Heaven' soon, I just hoped she loved it as much as me.