Stacey's Mom (P5)

Info - HEAVY lactation kink, heavy babying Timmy, baby talk, breeding kink, nursing handjob, needy Timmy, accidentally using sex talk in front of people, age gap, talking about marriage, bargaining, sub space, sub Timmy, pregnant reader, cumming in pants, teasing, mention of blow job, mommy kink, plus sized reader, Timmy wanting the reader to stay plus sized, reader with big boobs

"Mommy, can you pass the salt?" I asked. Her hand moved up my thigh. I nearly whimpered.

"S-sorry Stacey it just slipped out," I said nervously. She was just so hot all the time. Even watching her eat, I couldn't help but imagine her mouth on my cock.

She was so pregnant now, and it was my doing. I was secretly so thrilled she was BIGGER at six months with my cum, than she had been at nine months with her bitch ex husbands.

They were officially divorced. I'd cried with happiness the day she had told me. She told me when I graduated she wanted to marry me. I wanted to drop out but she wouldn't let me.

"You two are like a bunch of teenagers," he said in disgust.

"Stacey, we're just in love, don't worry it'll die down," she giggled. I didn't laugh, I didn't want to die down. I wanted to be on fire for her as long as I lived.

"Well, I'm sleeping at the dorms, he's so loud," he said grumpily.

"That's fine dear."

Finally, Stacey had left. The baby was sound asleep, and it was time for alone time with my girl.

"Mommy," I came up behind her and kissed her neck and squeezed her huge breasts.

"Baby boy, you gotta be more careful about keeping our bedroom time IN the bedroom, that's the fifth slip up this week. Stacey hates it and my friends think I'm a weirdo now."

"S-sorry, I'll work on it, I'm just so horny all the time for you."

"Why's that lover boy, what's so different now?"

"Well, I got you pregnant," I said with red patches on my cheeks as she turned.

"Yeah you did, did a really nice job of it," she smiled and I was weak.

"M-mommy, you're bigger now at six months than you were at nine before," I whispered.

"Ohhhh, is that what has your balls so heavy?"

I nodded pitifully. I pulled on them, just anxious for relief.

"You're happy you got me all fat and round on cum? You like me ballooned up twice my size because of your needy cock?"

"Mommy, gonna cum in my boxers," I warned.

"Maybe I want that, maybe I like it when you're so needy for me you can't hold it in," she purred, running a single finger over the bulge in my pants. I was heaving with the effort not to explode.

"Poor baby boy just wants to be spoiled with boobies and pussy doesn't he?" She made a pouty face and I couldn't take it. I moaned and shot my load in my boxers.

"Mommy, s'not fair! It's not in you," I whined.

"Baby doesn't care about that when I touch you while you nurse," she chuckled wickedly.

"Mean mommy, you know that's different," I whimpered. She knew how to make me a soft sub so easily. Sometimes I liked being a hard sub, but I was so needy today. I was soft and subby.

"What do you want baby boy?"

"My suckies," I said, reaching out desperately. Sometimes when I was in sub space, I didn't filter what I said. This was how she figured out I had some baby talk terms for her. Her breasts were my suckies when I was subby. She liked to tease me about it sometimes.