The Twin (Finished)

Info - shaming, arguing, cutting off family, mentioning cheating, unprotected sex, crying after sex, avoiding someone, therapy, cock warming

He didn't lie. Giving up didn't seem to be in his nature. He pestered me all day and nearly everyday. Luke had spread my cheating around the school and people were cold to me, and Timothée stood up to them every time. He screamed at people, defended me, and it didn't help me ignore him.

I'd told my parents I needed therapy. I cried every time she told me it seemed like Timothée and I could make it work. I didn't want to hurt him. What if he was another Luke and I fell out of love?

"Hey, hey, don't go!" Timothée said and he tried to come to me while I was crying outside the school grounds. Graduation was in a week.

"Stop Timothée! You're making this so hard!" I snapped.

"What am I making hard? The fact that you love me, but won't be with me? Huh?"

"Do you know how much I miss you everyday? Huh? Do you know how much I want to kiss you, tell you that you're perfect. Encourage you and all that stupid shit?"

"Then do it! Make my dreams come true!"

"I can't hurt you!" I shoved him back from me.

"What do you mean?" He asked quietly.

"I loved Luke and you changed me," I sobbed. "How do I know I won't do it to you.

"I'm willing to take the risk, I'm willing to be heart broken. Please, please," he begged, tears filled his eyes.

"I won't do that to you," I shook my head.

"Please, please," he said again.

"Timothée, I feel about you like no high schooler should feel," I said.

"Like in what way?" He asked.

"It's dumb, it's so dumb!" I nearly screamed and I tried to walk away.

"No it isn't. I'd hear every thought you have. I'd pay to hear your thoughts."

I fell to the ground and sobbed. He was so good I didn't deserve him.

"I love you," I weeped. "I have loved you more than anything. I'm so unhealthy. I didn't think of Luke this way. I can't, I just can't Timothée? Why do I feel this way? I'm supposed to be thinking of college. I think of marrying you and having kids with you. I need to be thinking of my future career Yet all I can think of is you! I'm toxic and weird and-"

He kissed me, and I relaxed for the first time in weeks. I kissed him back. I adored him, I truly, truly loved him. I thought I knew love but he was different.

"I never thought my biggest struggle in life would be the woman I love not accepting me," he said gently.

"D-don't you, don't you at all think we're a bad idea?" I asked.

"I don't think so. I think we were right people wrong time. Maybe you cared about my twin because you were meant for us."

I loved how he didn't say meant for "me" but he said meant for us.

"I can only beg so much, but the end decision is yours," he said.

"I give up. I can't resist you any longer. Whatever things your family thinks, I'll deal, because I've realized I want you more than a lot of things."

"Y/n," he spoke my name so tenderly.

"I've been waiting for this moment. I've saved up."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I have money for a hotel, I want you to have the best." He meant for our first time making love I realized.

"Timmy," I moaned sadly.

"Hush, all I want is you," he said and guided me away as if it was meant to be. He did it all while I was in a daze. He paid for the hotel, and was taking me up to the room.

Finally reality snapped in when he shut the door behind me.

"Timothée," I said immediately, spinning and putting my hands on his chest.

"You're the sweetest boy on this earth," I swooned. He shuddered.

"I've waited for you my whole life," he said.

"I love you," I said gently.

"I love you too," he said and took my face in his hands. He kissed me slowly. I gasped into the kiss. I pressed my body against his. He was warm and soft.

"You were right," I said, putting my hands up his shirt, making him whimper. "I am more attracted to you than I ever was to him."

"Fuck, hearing you say that makes me wild," he said.

"Then go wild," I challenged. Our next kiss was hungry and desperate. He was whimpering into my lips. Our clothing was being shed quickly.

"How do you want me?" I asked him.

"Ride me," he begged. I nodded and we kissed our way over to the bed. He fell backward onto the bed. I kissed up his torso lovingly.

"Shit, shit, I can't even move, I'm jelly for you," he swore. I licked his neck and he whined.

"Sweet heart," I hummed into his neck.

"Fuck, I am so in love with you," he said.

"I'm in love with you too," I said gently.

I slowly lowered myself down onto his cock. He moaned out loudly. I bounced experimentally, and his hands shakily reached out for my waist.

"Fuck, I'm obsessed," he whined.

"Give me hickeys, please," he begged me. I sucked on his throat, and his hands were in my hair.

"I love you, I'm so desperately in love with you," he gasped. I continued to bounce, but I was close.

"I'm so close already," I said as I rolled my hips.

"Me too," he gulped.

I kissed him heavily as I moved. He aided my movements with his hands. My walls kept clenching with need, as he twitched.

"I'm going to cum," he whimpered.

"Go," I said. He poured his cum inside me, and I fell over the edge as well. He were gasping together through the best orgasms we'd ever had. I realized that Timothée was crying.

"I know I'm dumb," he said, scrubbing at his eyes.

"No, no you're not baby," I said and I smiled at him lovingly.

"Fuck, I love you," he said and pulled me down, not pulling out. He kissed my forehead.

We ended up staying together, though Timothée eventually had to cut off Luke and his parents. They couldn't except what he'd done to his brother. Timothée's love never wavered.