The Twin (P1)

Info - trying to seduce someone's girlfriend, fighting

"I need to go to the bathroom," I said and kissed my boyfriend's cheek. Me and Luke had been going out for several months. He'd finally introduced me to his family and we'd gotten into a huge fight. It had been revealed to me that Luke had a twin! A twin brother named Timothée. I was so mad he'd never told me. We'd finally reconciled and I was hanging out with him at his house for the first time.

"Hello," came a sultry voice. I looked up to see Timothée. He had a towel around his waist and his torso was bare. I sucked in a breath, he was glorious. Drops off water dropped from his hair onto his body. I wanted to lick it off. Luke played football and was much more muscular than his brother. He also kept his hair shorter that Timothée's. I didn't like that I liked Luke's brother's looks better.

"I heard I caused some trouble for you and baby bro," he chuckled and shook his hair like a dog so some of the water got on me.

"You're twins," I snapped.

"I'm older by fifteen minutes," he said pompously.

"Whatever," I said, trying to move past him.

"I know you were mad he didn't tell you about me," he said in a low voice. "Wanna know why he didn't tell you?"

"He said you're an asshole and the two of you don't get along, you're pretty much fulfilling that role," I said crossing my arms.

"He hid you because you're just my type," he said, and ran a finger down my cheek.

"I am," I said with a gulp.

"JUST my type, and I fall fast," he smirked.

"You only want me because I'm your brother's," I said shakily.

"Hmmmm, I don't think so, I felt connected to you the moment you walked in the door," he said, and my heart stuttered.

"Let me by," I requested.

"When you want a real fairytale, come find me," he said and let his lips graze my cheek before he moved. As I shut the door, I felt out of breath. I didn't know what to do about what just happened.