Harry the Incubus and Me (P3)

Info - demon realm, cursed, demons with odd anatomy, not able to get pregnant, fucking in front of a crowd, nudity, tail kink, wing kink, size kink, praise kink, demon incubus Timothée, angry at partner, impossible sexual feats, 12 inch dick Timothée, stomach bulging from cock, cum inflation, multi cum, comparing partners, teasing, hand job, weak legs from sex, crying from desperation, mentions of cancer, calling partner a sex toy, breaking sex toys, mentioning someone passing out during sex, biting, unprotected sex, cheating, cream pie

Everything was red and hot. I was instantly breaking a sweat. Timothée guided us through the crowds of Sucubi and Incubi. They were all shapes and sizes. Some were large and rotund, others thin and slender like Timothée. All any of them wore was a loin cloth. The Sucubi went around topless. Some of them only had one breast, others two, I saw six on one. Some had breasts and also a penis. Some of the incubi had vaginas, and some had multiple penises. All manner of skin tones were shown, including some that didn't exist. Some of them were deep blue, and some fiery scarlet. I gripped Harry's hand tighter.

Some took interest in us, looking at us like raw meat and they were a predator. I moved closer to my boyfriend, cowering under the looks. I didn't feel lust for any of them. I looked towards Timothée, and still felt the intense attraction.

"Do mortals not come here often?" I asked.

"They all know there's only two reasons you could possibly be here," Timothée said carefully. "Either you're entering the games, or you're asking to be marked and become one of us."

"Some people ask? To become a slave?" I said in horror.

"Yeah, sometimes. It is usually mortals who are very afraid of death, and think this alternative is better. The mark heals and changes your body. Once you may have been a frail, starving, cancer patient, now? You're a seven foot tall demon with a dick that's eleven inches long, and a body that some die for."

"What about you," I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"How did you change?" I asked.

"Why do you care?" Harry asked harshly.

"I'm just curious, this is all so weird," I said cautiously. I wasn't being fully truthful.

"Not much, I've always been slender. I got the tail, horns, and wings obviously. My cock grew like 4 inches, and I got a bit taller, and my skin is tinted slightly blue. Other than that, I don't look much different now from that night.

"Interesting," I said softly, I knew I would've been attracted to mortal him as well, and that made this worse.

"Here is our leader," Timothée pushed me ahead and I lost hold of Harry's hand, Timothée's hand replaced it.

"Oh great one!" He called loudly. The thing was ginormous. He had to be at least 20 feet tall. His belly was massive, his arms were muscular. His skin was a dark, nearly navy blue. He was hairy, and I cringed, thankful that my Incubus was, well, the way he was. His penis was nearly the size of two men, and three times as wide. He also had a vagina. He had a shiny black ponytail of hair, and a curling beard. He had Incubi and Sucubi all over him. Some balanced on his stomach, others on his shoulders, some on his genitals, or thighs.

"Who goes there," he boomed.

"This is my current target, she has opted to enter the sex trials in an effort to have my target removed from her," Timothée said.

"And the man behind you?"

"Her current partner, for moral support," Timothée chuckled. I didn't like the way he said current, as if it wouldn't last long.