All Over the House (P5)

Warnings - role play, teacher and student dynamic, oral (female receiving), biting, spanking, taunting, puking, calling partner a bitch during sex, mocking, personifying genitals, use of mommy and mistress once

I was awoken by someone shaking me. I found myself more tired these past couple days. It was probably all the sex wearing me out.

What I saw when I opened my eyes was a lovely sight. Timothée stood before me, smirking. He wore one of my favorite ensembles ever. Black dress pants, a white button up that was only half tucked in, with buttons undone, and the sleeves rolled up at different lengths. His eyes were surrounded by messy, black, eyeliner. He wore an undone tie around his neck, with a black choker on. His hair was tousled, and his eyes glittering. He looked like a wet dream.

"Timothée?" I asked.

"Wrong, you wouldn't call me that," he said, pulling me out of bed.

"What would I call you?" I asked, playing along.

"Most likely Mr. Chalamet, since you're my teacher and I'm your rebellious student."

"Ohhhh," I said, my stomach doing flips.

"And you wouldn't believe it, but today I have detention," he told me. It looked like we were headed to the office.

"Oh I believe it, you look like you get in all sorts of trouble."

"But this time it's different, this time it's only me in detention. You've been waiting to personally punish me for the hell I put you through every day."

"Oh I bet I have." Once in the office he handed me a bundle of clothes.

"Here, put these on and then come back in," he instructed. I nodded and left.

It was a skirt with suspenders, a pink button up top, and fake, lensless, glasses. He had added a bra, but no underwear, so I didn't bother putting any on.

"Well Mr. Chalamet," I came in and watched him gulp. He was committed to his part. He had been scribbling on the desk, and using a pencil like a drumstick.

"You've gotten yourself into quite a lot of trouble this time haven't you?" I asked, crossing my arms so my breasts stuck out.

"Yes, Ms. y/l/n , but you always let me get off easy," he smirked.

"Not this time," I said, and grabbed a ruler. Timothée's eyes widened.

"Come here," I snapped, cracking the ruler against my hand. He came docilely.

"Bend over my desk," I ordered. He did as I said. I yanked down his pants.

"Your cock is hard Mr. Chalamet, is something about this arousing to you?" I snarled.

"N-No Ms. Chalamet, I mean I'm sorry, Ms. y/l/n," he stuttered, a thrill went through me at the mix up.

I swatted his across the ass with the ruler, and heard him groan. A second hit had his precum dripping onto the floor, a third had me massaging his ass.

"Do you think that's enough, Mr. Chalamet?"

"No," he said in a hoarse whisper. "Not enough."

I whipped the ruler across his ass again and watched his cock twitch. I got on my knees and bit his left ass cheek.

"Wow!" He squeaked, and I smirked.

"Back to your seat, I hope it hurts to sit," I snarled, and Timothée scrambled back to his seat. I climbed up onto the desk in front of him. I pulled up my skirt, revealing no panties. Timothée's eyes rolled into the back of his head. I spread my legs.

"Your next punishment, eat," I ordered. He grabbed the soft flesh of my thighs and began to lap at my folds. I threw my head back in ecstasy. I pulled on his curls making him moan into me.

"That's a good boy, what a quick learner," I praised. He was swirling his tongue inside me, his nose brushing my clit.

"You want it so bad don't you, like a bitch in heat you are," I smirked, and his assault became heavier and faster.

"That's it," I cried, and moaned as my orgasm washed over me, walls fluttering rapidly.

"Good job, A+," I smirked.

"Can I be inside you mommy, I'm sorry Mistress, I'm sorry Ms. Y/l/n?"

"So horny you don't know what to do with yourself," I cooed, caressing his cheek.

"Go on, let your cock do what it wants," I said, and he pushed into me, with a sigh of relief. He began to thrust at a merciless speed, going deeper than I'd ever felt. He was really loving this role play. He was pumping in and out of me.

"So good, such a tight pussy," he moaned.

"I bet you've never had a pussy like mine," I teased.

"I haven't, Ms. y/l/n," he gasped, staying true to his part.

"Feels good doesn't it?"

"Y-yes!" He whined.

"Makes your cock wanna cum huh?" I asked.

"Can I? Oh can I cum?" He begged.

"Go on," I said, secretly very near my own release. He rutted into me as I felt him shoot. His hips were stuttering, but he was still moving. His determination to keep up his pace had me flying into my second orgasm.

"We NEED to do that again," he said. I agreed but suddenly a horrible feeling came over me, and I puked into the office trash can.