My Best Friend's Father (P3)

Warnings - shower sex, unprotected sex, confession, teasing, oral (male receiving), age gap

Obnoxiously, Timothée had grown a Conscience. He said he'd had a dream that we were caught by Monica, and her face had hurt him. Ever since then, I'd been trying to tempt him into giving up his vow of celibacy with me.

I'd walked around in my bikini. I would drop things in front of him, and slowly bend down so at some point I was face to face with his crotch. I'd dance. I'd whisper in his ear that I was wet when Monica wasn't looking. Finally, a perfect opportunity presented itself. Monica wasn't home, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway, because Timothée was in the shower. He was so used to living alone that he hadn't locked his master bathroom door.

I crept in and shed my clothing. He was rapping in the shower and for some reason it made me even more horny.

"Ah!" He shouted when I jumped in.

"What are you doing?" He asked, with wildly fearful eyes.

"Hey," I said, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You need to get out," he groaned.

"You know you don't want me to do that," I said, and traced his lips with my tongue.

"Please, for Monica," he said.

"She doesn't need to know, and it's only sex," I said.

"No it's not," he said, with a heartbreakingly sad smile. "I'm falling pretty hard for you."

The words made my head spin and my stomach fill with butterflies. It would be weird if we started dating but I liked him so much. He was amazing. I didn't say anything, but I dropped to my knees.

"What are you do-AH!" He called out as I took his cock in my mouth. I hadn't done this with him yet. I sucked on it adoringly. I loved it. I was slobbering on him as he held my hair back for me and whimpering.

"Okay, okay, I'll fuck you," he whined. I popped off him happily, and he helped me up.

"I really like being inside you," he said, as he pushed into me.

"I do too," I said kissing his nose.

"Baby," I said and he looked weak. "I'm falling for you too."

"What are we gonna do?" He sighed.

"I don't know, just fuck me right now and we'll think about it later," I comforted him. He gave me a powerful thrust.

"Ohhh," I moaned. I cupped his face and kissed him as he rutted into me. He was the best fuck I'd ever had, and it felt better every time. He was so attentive to me like other lovers hadn't been. He reached down to pleasure my clit, while one hand massaged my nipple.

"You are perfection," he whispered into my lips.

"I am obsessed with you," I responded. He took my hand and put it above my head, and intimately interlaced our fingers.

"You feel amazing, I've never had better sex," he said and began to kiss my neck. I felt happier than I ever had as I heaved with bliss.

"Really?" I asked, pressing my breasts against his chest.

"Really," he kissed my shoulder. "The way you take my cock is unmatched."

"I'm so close," I whined.

"Come undone, you can do it good girl," he praised. I tumbled into a magical orgasm that gripped my entire body. I was convulsing as he started to cum inside me.

"Oh fuck, so good, so good, I love you," he breathed. Our eyes met and we stared at one another in fear. What had we started?