Don't Be Suspicious (P4)

Warnings - hiding relationship, smitten Timmy, cock warming, bondage, fluff

"Hide behind the door when I open it, I'll distract her," I murmured in his ear.

"Just a minute Pauline, the zipper is giving me trouble," I called. I maneuvered so that I could open the door without Timmy being seen. It worked! I was out.

"You look stunning, just like I thought!" She said. "Give me a twirl."

"I'm worried about the slit in the dress, watch me walk around in it and see if you can see my ass," I guided her away.

I saw my boyfriend creeping across the store. I forced myself to hold Pauline's gaze as he blew me a kiss.

"Do you wanna see if they have other colors?" She asked, nearly turning to see her brother.

"Pauline!" I exclaimed and pulled her to me, in an embrace.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Hugging you, you're just my best friend," I said, clutching her to me. She chuckled. Finally, Tim was out of the store.

"Okay, let me get this off so I can buy it," I smiled. We didn't end up seeing Timothée again, thankfully. We were safe another day!

Weeks passed with no further incident. I was spending more and more time with Timothée. Not just sex was happening either. He would read to me, laying his head on my lap. I would play with his hair as we talked about our day. Once when his parents and Pauline were out of town, he'd prepared a candlelight dinner for me, that had ended with a massage, and a lovely sex session. He astounded me with how incredibly romantic and sweet he was. He wanted to watch all my favorite movies with me, he bought me a stuffed dragon sprayed with his cologne, he gave me forehead and nose kissed constantly. I could easily say I'd never been happier or more satisfied with a relationship.

This is why I was ecstatic when I was let go early, and I raced to Pauline's place. I knew Timmy was there and Pauline wasn't because I'd checked. I took the steps to his room two at a time. I burst in and threw myself on him, kissing him excitedly.

"How, are, you, here?" He asked between kisses.

"I got off early, and I thought I'd see my favorite boy, is that alright with you?" I asked.

"More than alright," he beamed. "Best decision possible. Can I fuck you?"

"Of course," I smiled, removing my top.

"Oh, look at you," he said, as he pulled me to him for a romantic hug. "I really want to tell all my friends I landed the hottest girlfriend in the world."

"You're too sweet," I smiled into his shoulder.

"Hey," he held my face away from him now, analyzing my expression.

"You know I'm never over exaggerating when I say those things right. To me you are the most beautiful girl in the world. I feel so, so, so insanely lucky to have you. You're the light of my life, and I'm incredibly happy you like me too," he told me honestly.

"Oh, Timmy," I said, shaking my head, unsure how I'd ever overlooked such a sweet soul. I felt tears enter my eyes.

"I feel lucky to have you too, you're handsome, and kind, and wise, and interesting, and sexy as hell."

"Mmmm, my girl," he leaned forward to kiss me. The heated make-out session was making me insanely horny.

"Oh fuck," Timothée moaned as I went for his belt. "Make me yours, even though I already belong to you."

"Oh I will," I promised. I ripped off his shirt, and I took his hands and looped his belt around his wrists. He looked surprised, pale chest heaving. I lifted up his hand and tightened the belt.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Uncomfortable?" I asked.

"Never with you," he swore.

"I'm going to ride you, and you're going to be so sad," I smirked as I pulled off his pants. I then began to undress myself.

"Why in the world would that make me sad?" He asked, eyes glued to my figure.

"Because you can't touch me," I smirked. He looked at me with something akin to horror.

"N-no, baby, I've got to touch you," he said worriedly.

"It'll be so sexy," I explained, removing my bra and underwear. I saw him grow even harder in his shorts. "You'll be so needy."

"Sexy for you maybe," he said as I pulled off his boxers. "Torture for me."

"Don't be whiny," I ordered as I sank down on his cock.

"O-oh shit," he whimpered as I pulled out to ride his head a bit.

"Merde, ma fille!" He cursed in French. I'd always thought it was so cool that Pauline was part French, now that I was fucking Timothée, I thought it was hot.

"You like how I feel baby boy?" I asked.

"Yes," he arched up into me. "Don't stop, please, never stop."

"You feel good too, filling me up so nice with your massive cock," I crooned, caressing his erect nipples. "Maybe if you'd told me what a monster cock you had sooner, we'd have found ourselves in this position a little earlier," I teased.

"So good, you feel so fucking good I can't breathe," he panted.

"You feel miraculous," I promised as I bounced. I realized, though his desperation was lovely, I wanted his hands on me.

"Hold still lover boy," I said, and I undid the restraint.

"Oh thank you," he cried, hands moving immediately to my breasts. I began to move again. Wet sounds and slapping flesh made us breathy and needy. His fingers massaged my peaked nipples.

"You are fucking wonderful, I love fucking you and filling your cunt," he whined. Then he was picking me up, and placing me on the bed to take control. He was ramming into me so fast I could hardly take it. I was sure his fingers would leave marks in my hips.

"Best I've ever fucking had!" He moaned and then he was spilling into me, painting my insides white with cum. I was gasped as my own orgasm washed over me. I was heaving, electricity coursing through me.

"Did you mean it?" I managed as I came down. Timothée's cock was still nestled inside me. He was sweaty and glowing with after sex bliss. He looked like an Angel.

"Mean what?" He asked.

"That I'm the best you ever had," I said quietly.

"Yeah, of course I meant it. Can't you tell I'm absolutely crazy about you?" He asked earnestly. I pulled him down to kiss him languidly. He moaned into my mouth.

"Round two when I get hard again?" He asked.

"Yes pl-" I was cut off by the voice of Pauline.

"Y/n, are you here? I saw your car outside," she called.

"Shit," I muttered, pushing him away from me. He whined as he pulled out.

"Fine, but one night, I'm spending the whole sleep with my cock inside you," he said.

"Deal," I said and kissed his nose. I got dressed and kissed him again before leaving. If Pauline asked I'd just say we were hanging out.