Don't Be Suspicious (P5)

Warnings - unprotected sex, mentioning cock warming, getting caught, secret relationship, vacation together, oral (female receiving), multiple orgasms, sore jaw from oral, cumming from giving head, joking about baby trapping, mentions of cheating, friends arguing, hurting friend

Timothée and I had escaped to his family's cabin. We wanted time completely to ourselves. We'd been watching movies, swimming, and fucking. It was amazing. I loved how excited he was for everything with me. I was pretty sure I was in love with him, but I didn't want to scare him off.

He was seemingly addicted to my pussy. He had been languidly eating me out for literal hours, I couldn't count the amount of times I'd come. However, overstimulation hadn't set in, so I let him continue.

"You taste so damn good, I don't even mind how sore my jaw is," he sighed, blowing cool air over my glistening cunt.

"Wait baby," I said sitting up, I pulled his face up to meet mine. "Your jaw hurts? Why didn't you say so? You need your pleasure too."

"Haha, I actually came a couple times myself from your noises. There's a quite a big puddle of cum on the floor."

I bent over to see the wood floor was coated in creamy cum. I moaned, and pulled him up so he was over top of me. I kissed him, tasting myself on his tongue.

"You're amazing," I told him, eyes sparkling. "And I really, really, like you," I said caressing his over worked jaw.

"I'm so glad you're in my life," he sighed, and bent down to shower my collarbones in kisses.

"Timmy," I whined as he sucked on my throat in the way he knew I liked. He rested his forehead on my chest.

"Y/n," he said slowly.

"Yeah angel?" I asked. He lifted his head, and his eyes sparkled with worry.

"I'm afraid of scaring you off, but I've never felt the way I feel with you with anyone else. This relationship is literally incomparable. I hope that doesn't freak you out."

"It doesn't freak me out," I said, massaging his scalp. "Because guess what?"

"What?" He asked, worrying his lip.

"I feel the same way, you are the best I've ever had, and it's not changing," I told him, pressing a kiss to his nose.

"I can't even tell you the butterflies I have hearing you say that," he sighed. "Like I kinda feel like I could cry."

"Awww, Timothée, you're incredibly sweet," I smiled. "Will you fuck me now."

"I certainly will," he beamed. We were already naked, in fact we'd spent more time naked than clothed.

He lined himself up, and bottomed out inside me.

"Fuuuuck," he breathed out. "I will never get tired of that feeling."

"So I don't have worry about you cheating?" I asked.

"You would be better served to worry I'll knock you up to trap you, rather than cheat," he joked.

"You're too cute," I smiled, my heart thrilling at the idea of having a baby with him. He'd be the most amazing dad in the whole world.

"You feel incredible," I said, arching up into him. His hips were snapping at an incredible speed. He bent down to suck on my nipples. I adored the way he kept eye contact with me. He loved my nipples. I loved the way he was so attentive to them.

"I like everything about you, your body is a masterpiece," he said to me, kissing the valley between my breasts.

"You say the sweetest things," I moaned.

"You are everything," he cried as he fucked into me. His hips were so fast I couldn't believe it.

"I'm really close Timothée," I told him.

"Me too, oh I can't wait to cum in you," he cried, head falling into my neck as he pulled out most of the way, and then slammed back into me.

"Fuck!" I screamed, and fell into my orgasm. My world was spinning as he rutted into me. Pleasure washed over me as I felt him release into me. He was shooting his massive load inside of me.

"Oh, oh, oh," I moaned.

"So perfect," Timothée breathed. "That was amazing!"

"It really was," I smiled, and kissed him gently. "I need a water, if I can even walk," I told him with a wink.

He pouted, but pulled out of me. He had kept his cock in me all of last night. It had been surprisingly intimate, I enjoyed it a lot. He had too, and he'd been happy to be able to fuck me immediately when we woke up.

I grabbed a water from the fridge. I turned toward a noise. The door was opening and I was frozen. Pauline stood in the doorway, also frozen, staring at me.

"You were taking too long," Timothée said, wrapping his arms around me from behind, and kissed my neck. "Plus another round is desperately needed."

"Timothée," I whispered, and he finally looked up. I felt him stiffen.

"How could you?" Pauline asked. Neither of us had an answer.

"You're secretly fucking my brother?" She asked. "How long? Is that the whole reason we're friends?"

"Pauline, no, it's only been a couple months, when he came back from college. I don't know what to say, it just happened," I explained.

"And we're not just fucking, I love her," Timothée said. I turned to him in shock.

"You love me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I love you," he said quietly.

"I love you too," I said, and I heard the door slam. Pauline had left.