Stacey's Mom (P3)

Info - mommy kink, giving birth, making relationship official, breeding kink, age gap, lactation kink, unprotected sex, trying to get pregnant, toxic ex, milf, plus sized reader, reader with big boobs

Well she had the baby. She'd texted me first after Stacey which felt nice, but, the baby looked like her damn ex. I hated it. He'd hurt her so much and he got that reward. Of course I'd love the baby because it was from her, but it hurt. I'd cried over the picture because fuck, I'd realized I loved her. It wasn't just sexual. I wanted to take care of her. I would care for Stacey and the new baby Macie as well. I just wanted her. Now that her pregnancy horniness was over, I knew I was useless to her.

A month later I got a call from her. I was spending a sad night in my dorm.

"Timmy," she said and my heart pulsed.

"Hi," I nearly whispered though Stacey was home, getting to know Macie.

"You've been absent," she said sadly.

"I didn't know you'd want me there. You gave birth, I didn't think you'd need me to take care of your desires."

"You're more than that to me Timothée. You were there when no one was. You cared for me. I care about you," she said.

"She looks like him."

"Not anymore, her look has changed a lot. She looks more like me now," she said with a hurt voice.

"I'm sorry lovely, I didn't mean I don't love her, it just isn't fair," I said.

"I feel so wrong for what I'm about to say," she said, her voice deep and low.

"Tell me, anything you want, tell me," I begged.

"I want you to breed me, like truly breed me," she whispered. I shuddered.

"I want to truly be with you. I know it's wrong to love such a young man, but you're everything. I always wanted a big family, and Timmy, I want you to make me a mommy again. Breed me, impregnate me again. I want a baby with you. I truly do. I want you for as long as you'll have me."

"For as long as I'll have you? I want you forever. I'm in love with you, I'd love to give you a baby. I'd love to truly breed you."

"Timmy, I love you. I want you to know my hips have stayed wide, my body has rolls, my breasts are still big and milk-filled," she said in a sexual voice.

"Fuuuuuck, you're going to make my knees give out," I whined.

"Come over, the baby is asleep and Stacey is out. I haven't had sex since birth and I miss you terribly," she said. I said goodbye and drove like a demon to her house.

"Mon amour," I groaned as she met me with a kiss.

"Please Timmy, I'm so needy. I love you but I miss your cock. I've never been treated so well. I miss being pregnant, make me that way again."

"Baby, your tummy," I said sadly.

"I know, it isn't round or cum filled. You can do that."

"Where do you want it?"

"In our bed," she smiled.

"OUR bed?" I asked desperately.

"Yes, you're moving in. I can't live without you anymore. Stacey can deal. All I want is you Timothée," she swooned.

"Holy shit," I said my eyes rolling back in my head.

"Come on baby boy, fuck mommy," she begged. I let her lead me to her room.

"You're so much smaller," I pouted.

"Yeah but soon I'll be full of you and swollen with your cum," she smirked. I pushed her down. At least now we could try any position.

"Tell me you're still leaking," I pleaded as I got my cock out.

"Yes, especially when I think of you," she cooed. She took off her robe and was naked.

"You're so sexy, I can't take it," I whined.

"Listen sweetie, you fuck me as hard as you need. I want you to cum in me all night long," she smiled.

"I want to!" I moaned. I shoved my cock inside her. I began to thrust desperately.

"You make my cock feel so good!" I whimpered. I was thrusting hard.

"Wanna breed mommy. I need to cum so hard she gets round so fast," I whined.

"Sweetness," she said. "I love your cum, I'm addicted to it."

"Yes! So you'll take it. So you'll let me make you all sexy and round?"

"Yes Timmy, I'll do whatever you want. Mommy loves you so much."

"Fuck, I'm so glad you didn't get all skinny. I love your body. I swear I've never been this horny in my life. I just want to cum in you over and over again."

"Yes Timothée, give me another baby, a baby that looks like you and me."

"Fuuuuck! I want it! I want to mix my cum in your guts. I'm bigger than him and I cum so much more, I'm sure you'll be sexy and round soon!"

"Ohhhh, I fucking love you! You accept me just the way I am."

"I love you too mommy," I moaned.

"Tell mommy what you want," she begged.

"I wanna fill you. I want you overflowing with cum. I wanna love you and impregnate you. I wanna breed your pussy. I want you leaking. I've pictured it again and again. Even when you will still with that asshole. I just wanted you!"

"Suck my tits Timothée. My milk is ready," she wailed. I leaned down and sucked her tit. I was nearly screaming around her nipple. She was so hot. I wanted to love her until the day I died.

"Your milk is like the food of the gods,"

I panted. "I wanna suck always."

"Now that we're official you can spend hours sucking while I work your cock. But Timmy can we do something different next?" She asked worriedly.

"Whatever mommy wants," I moaned.

"I wanna suck your big cock, please let me taste your cum. I'm needy for your cum like you're needy for my milk."

"I'm gonna cum," I screamed. I came inside her and she was coming too. We both were convulsing.

"I hope it took," she panted as she pulled me to lay on her breasts and pet her hair.