My Step Brother, Timothee (P5)

Info - step brother Timothée, wearing skimpy cheerleading outfit, emotionally cheating, voyeurism, watching someone masturbate, jerking off hard, hate masturbate (idk what else to call it), showing off for someone, outburst of anger

I was checking out my new cheerleader outfit in the mirror. The skirt was super short, and it was tight. I hope Jake liked it. This was the first game I'd be performing at and the first Timothée would be playing so the whole family was going.

I nearly knocked into Timothée when I came out of the bathroom.

"Holy shit!" He cursed and I thought maybe I'd hurt him but he was looking me up and down with a ravenous hunger. I'd seen that hunger the first time we'd met, the instant attraction.

"What is that?" He asked weakly.

"My cheerleading outfit," I said.

"I literally hate you," he growled.

"What? What did I do?" I asked. He just slammed into the bathroom. I went into my room to get my bag.

"Kids! Emmy, your mom, and I are in the van waiting!" Called Andrew. I still hated when they acted like we were blood siblings. I went to the bathroom intending to knock for Timothée. However, the door was open a crack, and I realized Timothée was naked sitting on the toilet. He was holding his balls, which looked swollen with cum, and he was so hard. I wondered how he had any blood left in his body with how stiff his cock was. I bit my lip, wishing I could tear my eyes away.

"I fucking hate that I have to do this," he growled and then he began to almost violently work his hand on his cock.

"Huh, uhhh, oh yeah, f-fuck, y/n," he moaned and I nearly jumped. He said my name. Was that why he'd seemed so angry in the hall? He hated that I turned him on and made him hard. So he had enjoyed the sex we'd had.

"Fucken hate you so much, but damn that outfit," he huffed as he squeezed his balls. Had I really filled with that much in such a short amount of time? I was so perverted for this, but I couldn't look away, he was too glorious.

"That little skirt, oh I need to cum so bad," he was whining and I loved it.

"Timothée, y/n!" My mom called this time. Timothée didn't stop for a second. He stood up instead and faced the shower wall.

"Why does she make me need to explode! I've never been so needy in my entire life!" He gasped and began to shoot his ropes on the bathroom wall. Ten ropes and all I could do was rub my thighs together. He was aggressive with his cock, pulling to make sure it was all out and squeezing his balls to ensure emptiness. I wanted to empty him.

I finally was able to turn away when he grabbed a wash cloth and began to clean the shower wall. I took a deep breath trying to fight the desire that I be that covered in his cum. I had a boyfriend now. I needed to focus on Jake.

I got to the game and Jake gave me a huge kiss. I liked his lips, they were full and soft. I went to where I was needed, and picked up my Pom poms.

Although they were now on the same team, Timothée still seemed to have it out for Jake. He wouldn't pass to him no matter how open he was. I had to admit though, Timothée was good, easily the best player.

It was time for the cheer break. I nearly ran into another girl because I was watching the veins in Timothée's neck bulge as he gulped down water. He shook his sweaty curls. Why did I want him so bad, it was so wrong of me.

I could feel his eyes on me as I danced though, and I showed off just for that reason. When my dance was over, someone crashed into me and kissed me hard. It was Jake, and I realized how horrible I was being to him, so I kissed him back hungrily.

"You're so hot babe," he beamed.

"Thanks," I grinned. "One more kiss for good luck," I said and kissed his cheek.

It turned out we did win and the crowd roared. Jake dipped me and kissed me in front of the crowd. I tried to give Timothée a high five. He denied it. He looked angry, even though they'd won. He still looked angry later when Andrew took us out for pizza and milk shakes.

"What's wrong Timmy?" Andrew asked. "You've barely touched your food."

"Don't get married! I hate this idea, don't fucking get married," he said and ended it by banging his fist on the table. The parents looked at him in shocked horror.