All Over the House (P10)

Warnings - pregnancy sex, strip show, edible thong, unprotected sex, cock warming

"Well, it's official," I smirked at Timothée in the morning.

"What is?" He asked groggily as he accepted his coffee from me. He'd warmed his cock in me all night and I'd never felt more full and happy.

"We beat the 21 times in a week record," I smiled, and rubbed my nose with his.

"Did we?" He asked.

"You can recount if you want," I allowed, grabbing my journal. He looked over the numbers.

"We actually fucked another time on this day," he pointed, and I changed my calculations. "Wow, that makes me weirdly proud, and very horny," he admitted.

"Yeah?" I asked. "So let's go do something about that."

He lead me to the spa room. The hot tub was on and swirling. The massage table was prepped and ready.

"I'm going to spoil my girl before we have sex, then you'll do something for me," he grinned.

"Mmm, sounds lovely," I said and began to strip.

He rubbed lotion on his hands. He began to knead my skin lovingly. His large hands felt decadent on my muscles.

"I can't wait until you're al round, you're going to be adorable!"

"You think?" I asked.

"I know," Tim responded. He massaged my ass and moaned slightly. He gave my ass a tiny smack.

"Sit up Mon Amor," he said. He gently flicked my nipples before leaning in for a kiss. "You amaze me everyday, the fact that you're mine is wonderful."

"Awww Tim," I swooned.

"I got this really expensive face cream, can I put it on you?" He asked.

"Yes," I smiled. He sloppily dipped his fingers in the cream. He began to spread it on my face, I was giggling as he awkwardly moved his hands.

"You're awful at this," I smiled.

"Meanie," he giggled.

"It does feel good though," I sighed.

"You are the light of my life," he said, pecking my lips. "But now it's my turn."

"What do I do for you baby?" I asked, expecting him to want a mud bath or something.

"I want you to pretend to be a stripper, I set up a playlist and got you a tear away outfit," he said, his eyes sparkling.

"Okay baby, tell me where the stuff is," I said.

"In the bathroom," he told me, licking his lips. He began to set up the Bluetooth speaker. I went in the bathroom and put on the outfit, but I had a secret of my own for Timothée. I'd bought edible panties.

I put everything on and went out. Just as I exited the bathroom, Timothée had put on "Do I Wanna Know" by the Arctic Monkeys. I strutted over to him. He was sitting back with wide eyes. I flipped my hair, and held Timothée's jaw as I waved my hips. I showed him a peek of my underwear. I saw the bulge in his pants. I bent down and put my mouth on it, and he moaned. Then I straddled him, and put my breasts in his face. Just as he reached to touch me, I stood up. I turned around, and let my jacket fall to the floor. I winked at him over my shoulder.

"Fuck baby, your so sexy," he said.

I turned around and shook my tits at him. He looked dreamy. I hooked my thumbs in my pants and tore them away. "Bad Girl" by Avril Lavigne came on next. I went over to Timothée, and waggled my hips.

"Eat off my thong baby," I smirked.

"Huh?"

"It's edible," I told him.

"Oh f-fuck," he mumbled. I propped my leg up on his thigh, to give him better access.

"Oh baby," he said, kissing up my exposed leg. He pulled the thong into his mouth. It broke easily. My pussy was bare before him.

"It tastes like your cunt," he grinned.

"Your favorite," I winked before pulling off my bra. His eyes bulged at my full breasts. I swung my bra in a circle and threw it on his face. I bent down slowly, and came back up, feeling up my body.

"You ready for me big boy?" I asked.

"So ready," he said, scrambling out of his pants. His cock was standing tall and ready. I came over and sank down on him.

"You are so sexy," he whimpered, as he began to rut into me.

"So good Timmy," I said, pulling him to me to kiss him. My mouth moved on his wildly, and I tore off his shirt. My thumbs brushed over his nipples.

"Of you feel so tight, I love your cunt," he praised me. "Best sex of my entire life."

"Really?" I asked in amazement.

"Of course, you are the best everything I've ever had," he said, honestly.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me come," I whimpered at his words. He bent to take my nipples in his mouth, and my walls began to flutter as my orgasm took over.

"Oh f-fuck," he whined. "I'm so close, I'm sorry, your dance, fuck I'm close."

"Let go," I allowed. He fucked up into me erratically, and then he was cunning into me. He moaned as he spilled himself into me.

"You feel so good," he said, as he pulled me against him to hug me.