He Fell Harder (P10)

Info - pining, argument, alcohol, obsessive partner

"Hey y/n," Timothée came over to me and offered me a drink.

"Hey, this is really fun, thanks for inviting me. I missed people. Seb keeps me inside so often," I chuckled.

"He seems really all over you," Timothée said, almost darkly.

"He's just sweet," I said defensively.

"Well, if he's keeping you in the house, that's kinda intense," he chuckled awkwardly.

"Seb is just, he's just, he likes me," I said, feeling flustered.

"Well, he seemed kinda mad when I came over the other night, what, doesn't he trust you?"

"What are you saying Timothée?, you think I'm untrustworthy?" I growled, feeling angry.

"I never said that," he said, raising his hands in defense.

"Fuck, you piss me off," I snarled.

"I- what?"

"I'm so nice to you. I've been nice since day one and you go do shit like this. I FINALLY have someone who cares about me and you have to do this? Fuck Timothée, I just tried to be so nice to you the other night and you just have to be this way," I almost screamed. I felt my eyes well up with tears.

"What about you?" He shot back. "You were like obsessed with me when I first got here. You didn't consider my feelings."

"All I did was be nice," I snarled. "You were a motherfucking jerk!"

"You're saying you're not obsessed with me anymore?" He asked.

"Of course not, I'm with Seb, I'm happy, just, can't you be nice?" I demanded and stalked away from him. I felt my body heat as I tried not to sob. The truth was Timothée was right. Seb was a little obsessive.

Timothée's POV

I hadn't meant to make her cry, but I'd been so caught up in the moment. I wanted her to say it, I wanted her to admit she'd liked me. I wanted to hear it from her beautiful lips. I was just trying to drive a wedge between her and Seb, which I guessed was wrong. I should be happy that she was happy, but some part of me couldn't deal with never having a true shot. I'd thought I liked Bryanna and now I knew I loved y/n. I loved her with every part of my being.

I felt like an idiot. I couldn't believe I'd made her cry and scream at me. That wasn't who I wanted to be. I wanted to take care of her and adore her.

Watching her dance with and kiss Seb drove me insane. My heart was just a tortured lump of meat in my chest. It hurt, it hurt more than I thought it would. I couldn't explain the yearning in my body for her. I wanted every bit of her, her brain, body, soul, personality. I was obsessed. I couldn't believe I had to sit back and watch her give someone else the attention she'd once given me. The attention of squandered.

Fuck I wanted her. I felt like running across the room and crying in her arms to tell her how sorry I was and how much I adored her. She was perfect.

Readers POV

I felt so mad at Timothée. He was such an asshole to me. I grumbled through the game of truth or dare Bryanna started.

How dare he ask if I was obsessed with him. I wasn't focused until I heard Aiden say my name.

"I dare Y/n to kiss Timothée," Aiden said. I looked at him in indignation. I realized he was trying to help, but he wasn't. Didn't he know I was with Seb now? He was smirking, leaning back on Bryannas's boobs, no one would ever try to break them up or interfere.

"Aiden," I said helplessly.

"Go ahead," Seb said with dark eyes. "Show me how little chemistry you two have," he whispered.

I moved towards Timothée who had a very odd look on his face. I couldn't read it as I angrily closed in.

Timothée's POV

Kiss me, she was going to kiss me. I was so excited. I was frozen. I couldn't believe my luck. I wondered what it would feel like.

She moved in and pressed her lips to mine. I gasped. It felt more lovely than I'd even imagined. Her soft tender lips and I just needed her. My hands gripped her hips, fisting in my shirt. I was in heaven, the bliss like nothing I could ever have explained.

"Y/n," I gasped into her mouth and she reacted oddly. She stopped for a moment then kissed me again. I was so lost in the pleasure of her. I wanted her forever but she moved away. I looked into her eyes, trying to convey how I felt. She moved away from me, and crawled back to fucking Seb.