Harry, the Incubus, and Me (P7)

Info - double penetration, no refractory period, anal sex, vaginal sex, cloning oneself, public sex, cheating, Harry asking for a threesome, praise kink, size kink, tail kink, wing kink, the Oscar's outfit 🥵, spit roasting, oral (male receiving), multicum, being lifted off the ground during sex, impossible anatomy, cock showing in stomach during sex. Lots of cum, cum inflation, teasing, begging, trouble breathing, nearly passing out, begging for aftercare, crying, wanting loving sex, having cum sucked out of you, guilt, throat raw from giving head, pain and pleasure, fucking mouth, not being able to swallow entire load, choking, emotional cheating, cursed Timothée, incubus Tim, aftercare

"This one involves double penetration," Timothée whispered to me as we walked. I picked at the dress I wore that matched him well. He looked like a wet dream and I was worried I looked like a nightmare.

"How's that possible, I only agreed to fuck you," I said and Harry overheard as he trailed behind us.

"I can help! I'll do it. It'll probably help how I feel!" He said.

"You're not permitted to," Timothée gritted out.

"But you said-"

"Just wait and see," he said. Harry took his place in a seat. It'd only been a day since the incident of the Witching Hour and I hated that Timothée's silent treatment had actually bothered me.

He led me into the arena. I felt sick with desire for him. His every movement was gorgeous, and he glittering in such a tantalizing way. I couldn't wait for this torture to be over, for the need of him to go away.

"Are you ready my darlings?" The lord addressed the crowd. They all screamed in approval. They were probably eating well on my thoughts alone. I was happy they were far away. I wouldn't hear the wet sounds.

"Let us begin then," he boomed and suddenly Timothée was two people. I could tell the difference immediately. His twin was more haughty and fierce looking. I wondered if the being was made of lust itself.

"We eat get to pick two positions, and I'm sorry to say cumming doesn't count here, we get to go as long as we want," Timothée explained.

"What to do I call him?" I asked, pointing to the second him that looked like the Cheshire Cat.

"Umm, T, I guess?" He offered. Somehow T did feel like a different person even if he wasn't really.

"What do you want?" T asked Timothée.

"Her pussy," he said confidently. I shuddered.

"I'll take ass then," he said. They approached me and I gulped.

"Timothée, c-could you leave the jacket on?" I asked.

"Ohh, I didn't know you liked sparkling things, I think I'll keep your dress on you as well," he chuckled. I rubbed my thighs together with need. Timothée tore down his pants. Soon he was inside me, taking the long journey of bottoming out. Soon I felt the hot breath of T. I moaned as he pushed into my ass, no lube required for an Incubus.

"I'm so full," I looked at my bulging stomach weakly.

"At least you don't have a third one to worry about," T purred in my ear and I felt my wetness increase.

"I wish I did," I said without thinking.

"Woah, don't get ahead of your self pretty girl," Timothée said. "We haven't even moved."

"Please do!" I begged. They did and created a rhythm, as Timothée slammed in, T pulled out. When T thrust in, Timothée was pulling back for another stroke. It felt so delectable.