Harry, the Incubus, and Me (p4)

Info - ohhh boy, mentions of rape, Timothée getting beat up, demons desiring rape, different realm, the witching hour, jealousy, wing kink, the sex games, sex in an arena so public, sex swing, the red premier outfit 🥵, cock ripping through clothes, massive balls, multi cum, three cocks, being filled in the ass and pussy at the same time, safe word, mad at partner, praise kink, nearly saying safe word, overstimulation, lots of cum, cum eating, mentions of religion, size kink, begging to be filled, cream pie, INTENSELY desiring cockwarming, hormones out of wack from sex, impossible anatomy, cock being visible in stomach, cum inflation, being super needy, cheating, rivals, after care, mythical beings, time working weird, legs going numb, mentions of stalking and stealing, kinda famous Harry, masturbation in front of someone, handjob, crying from pleasure

It was odd having inhuman things happening to my body, things that weren't usually possible from just sex. I worried my cum bloated stomach would stay that way, but it didn't. It was down in about an hour, but Harry wouldn't touch me until I looked normal again.

Finally, I could go to my boyfriend again. He held me in his arms and told me all the wonderful things we'd do together. We fell asleep planning the theme of our wedding.

I awoke to someone tapping on my shoulder gently.

"Breakfast," Timothée said hoarsely, handing me a tray filled with delicious looking food. I couldn't pay attention to that though because he looked awful. There was a rip in his wing, which I knew was especially sensitive. His eye was black. One arm was dotted all over with bruises, the other with scratches.

"What happened to you," I asked in horror. He looked away.

"I've got breakfast for Harry too," he said absently.

"Tell me, Timothée," I guided his head to look at me.

"Incubi and Sucubi marks are under protection during the sex trials. The only one bold enough to try to.....r-rape you, would be our Lord himself. He didn't seem to have any interest."

"Okay," I said, stomach dropping, but still not getting it.

"Partner's of marks aren't under any protection," he said under his breath.

"What!" I said, all the pieces fitting together.

"I'm sure you know, you have quite a good looking boyfriend," he said wryly.

"D-did they, oh Timothée, I'm so sorry," I said, cupping his face. He hissed in pain and I dropped my hand. My heart ached so badly it might as well be broken. I felt horrible.

"Sucubi and Incubi can't derive pleasure from one another. Any attack of a sexual kind would've been just for punishment. They didn't use me that way, just took out their frustration on me because I wouldn't let them in the room."

"Don't they have targets they should be focused on?" I groused.

"We can go years without being given a target, why do you think I haven't been stalking you your whole life?" He said.

"Oh," I said slowly. I picked at the breakfast awkwardly. "Will you have to endure that every day?"

"There's a couple odd rules. Though we operate on our own time, we are affected by the mortal world. 3 AM in your world is the only time they'd be allowed to attack Harry. We left near to night time, so it snuck up on me a bit. Thankfully, I have a mortal watch and can figure it out. It doesn't all make sense mathematically, being around mortals and having them here messes with our time, but not so much with yours. Sometimes my watch will stop completely, other times it will speed ahead. However, it is enchanted to always be correct with mortal time. As long as I know when it's 3AM, I can fend them off.