Chapter 39: Sorry Kids, No Beach Chaptet Yet

(Thursday, 25th of Verdant Garden Moon)
It was now time for Jack's next mission, and his allies were...interesting to say the least. Saorise was wearing a Hawaiian shirt and swim shorts over a surfer wetsuit with no shoes. Yet the weirdest thing on her was the fact that she had her seal skin parka wrapped around her waist. TJ was checking his glocks, making sure they were working in prime condition. Hassan was also on the mission with Jack's group, but he was avoiding the archeologist with everything he could. Simo had the badger sleeping on his lap. Jack's group drove through the ocean in a truck. Yes, DROVE through the OCEAN. Jack had Chariot turn itself into a light brown colored truck, allowing Jack and TJ to sit in the driver and passenger seats respectively while Saorise, Simo, Jojo, Hassan sat in the seats behind the two. Jack had Chariot transform its wheels into a boat and engine. It looked like what would happen if someone plopped a truck in the middle of a large rowboat that had an engine. Jack drove through the ocean, using the GPS to guide him across the ocean, towards the mission in Mokupuni.

"TJ, what's our mission again?" Jack asked the boxer whilst squinting his eyes, trying to see the ocean aside from the rising sun that was coming through.

"Our mission is just guard duty." TJ looked through the mission folder whilst his feet rested on the dashboard. "Hassan, you may want to put on a mask or some shit. Since the land of Mokupuni has beef with Atitihad."

"First Deshret and now Mokupuni, any more enemies of Atitihad we need to be aware of?" In the distance, Jack saw an island swiftly approaching.

"Well my grandfather wasn't exactly the most negotiable person..." Hassan admitted whilst tying his hair into a braid and covering his mouth and nose with a black cloth. "My father is too busy with his harem, so it's up to me to fix our relationships with other countries."

"Wow it's barely been a week and I already feel bad for you." Jack adjusted his watch to check the time, 6:40 in the morning.

"Can I swim?" Saorise raised her hand awkwardly. "I can probably carry all my guns in my seal form if I have a net."

"There's like 15 Tons of weapons and ammo in there?" Jack turned his head to look at the back of the truck to see a pile of different firearms, almost all of which are military grade.

"I know." Saorise didn't even seem phased by this astounding amount of weapons in the back of Jack's truck. "So can I go?"

"We're only a kilometer away from the dock, so just wait for a bit." Jack noticed a dock that wasn't too far away from a hotel. "Besides, I don't want any of those guns getting damaged."

"It's fine, they're all modified to be waterproof." Saorise answered. "Besides, my shield acts as storage."

"Wait, if you can store them all in your shield, then why are they in the bed of my truck?" Jack asked Saorise, who rubbed the back of her head.

"I forgot to put my guns in my shield..." Saorise looked embarrassed whilst looking away from Jack. In his eyes, her demeanor was kind of...cute?

After a couple of more minutes, the group finally arrived on the tropical island paradise of Mokupuni. Jack parked the truck at the dock, and had everyone get out of the truck. Saorise got out a massive shield that was about her height and began storing every gun she owned inside of the shield. Jack considered the shield's design to be odd yet beautiful. The back of the shield of course had a handle, but it also had a kind of hole in the back that was large enough to insert all the guns one by one. Jack assumed that this hole led to a kind of pocket dimension where Saorise could pull out her guns. Once Saorise finished unloading her guns, Jack turned Chariot into a toy car form and made it disappear. Simo handed Jack Jojo, and the group began walking up the path towards the hotel, where they were to meet your client.