Chapter 59: Shocking

(Wednesday, 1st of Dream King Moon, 2021)
"TJ DID SUPER WELL IN THAT LAST ROUND, SO LET'S BE SURE TO LET HIM LEAVE WITH A CRAZY LOUD APPLAUSE!" Maui shouted loudly, and the audience clapped as the recovery team rushed into the arena to get TJ's unconscious body out of the arena.

Like Zane, the medics swiftly rushed to TJ and laid him on a stretcher, with both medics grabbing one side of the stretcher and swiftly carrying the body to the exit of the arena while Angelo came into the waiting area through the North entrance of the arena. Even in the darkness, Jack could tell that Angelo wasn't actually injured, and all the injuries he got were faked for dramatic effect. Once both of them were out of the arena, the Rocky Mountains sank into the abyss to leave only the gray disk that was the middle of the arena. The next environment rose up from the dark abyss. This new environment was relatively simple, just a set of grassy hills. In Jack's eyes, the simplicity of the new arena was ideal for a warrior class.

"AAAAALLLLRIIIGHT!" Maui's voice boomed through the speakers. "TODAY WE HAVE AN INTERESTING MATCHUP BETWEEN THE MISTRESS OF ALL THINGS SCIENCE AND THE SAND PHARAOH. LET'S WELCOME OUR FIRST COMBATANT WITH A LOUD APPLAUSE!"

The first combatant to enter had her silver hair tied back in a messy bun, and her glasses sat calmly on her face. Her hands were stuffed in her pockets, and she had a lollipop in her mouth while she calmly walked across the grass. A robotic figure walked closely behind her, and weirdly enough, her robot looked completely different compared to when Jack last saw it. Now her robot was wearing a gray trench coat that covered almost the robot's entire body, leaving the hands, legs, and some parts of the head exposed. On the robot's head was a fedora. Jack couldn't see much else of the robot, even after the girl reached the center of the arena. This girl was also armed with a handgun and a rifle.

"DESPITE BEING A SUPPORT CLASS, SHE'S GOT NO ISSUES THROWING HANDS, AND SHE'S GOT THE TOOLS TO DO IT!" Maui introduced the next combatant. "IT'S EVE SCIENTIA, SCIENTIST OF SANCTUARY! NOW FOR THE NEXT COMBATANT, WE HAVE..."

From the West entrance a large figure emerged. This large figure was an orc, who was wearing chainmail armor paired with silver armor. Draped over his back a crimson colored cape. In his clutches was a warhammer with a small grip, and the hammer appeared to emit electricity. The armor clad orc raised his hammer into the sky as he walked to the gray slab in the middle of the arena. Gray clouds formed in the ksy

"THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!" Thor raised his hammer into the air, and lightning shot down from the heavens and struck the hammer.

"Eh? Thor, it's not your match yet?" Maui spoke calmly through the microphone, not sure of what to do here. "Where's Damini?"

"I didn't want to fight my girlfriend, so we redid a draw." Eve answered Maui for Thor, who was emitting electricity.

"Is that allowed, Herakles?" Maui asked the Headmaster, who took some time thinking about it.

"I don't want lovers to fight one another." Herakles calmly responded. "I'll allow the switching of matchups this time."

"ALRIGHT, WE GOT THE HEADMASTER'S APPROVAL!" Maui shouted excitedly. "THE NEXT MATCH IS BETWEEN TWO MASTERS OF WIELDING ELECTRICITY! RAW POWER VS PRECISE CONTROL, THOR VS EVE! FIGHT!"

The fight began with Thor throwing his hammer at Eve, who suddenly pulled out a blaster from her holster and aimed it at the hammer, and Eve shot the hammer midair with a silver beam of light. The hammer didn't stop, but suddenly Eve caught the hammer using only her hand, without so much as an injury. Eve then tossed the hammer up and shot at Thor using her gun. Throw jumped into the air to not only dodge the blasts of silver energy, but also to grab his trusty hammer. Thor looked at his hammer for a couple minutes before landing atop one of the grassy hills. Thor smashed his hammer against the top of the hill, and much to his displeasure, the hill was barely scratched.