Chapter 60: 2 Fights, 1 Chapter

(Wednesday, 1st of Dream King Moon, 2021)
The arena now took the form of a massive set of grassy plains, with something odd hovering over the arena. Flying above the arena were small islands, with flat surfaces above and rocky bottoms below. In the middle of the arena on the gray slab, Othelia resided in her Mech, while Rico and Nico stood together. Othelia's Mech looked different from usual, instead of looking like a black brick, it now looked like a human dawning black armor, paired with wing-like jet packs in the back and shoulder mounted machine guns. The left arm was a fusion between a rail gun and minigun, while the right arm was a hand that held onto a sci-fi looking chainsaw sword. Meanwhile, Nico and Rico looked well equipped, with Nico holding some kind of dagger that emitted dark energy paired with a black chain and Rico wearing a white gauntlet that depicted a yellow lizard along on his right hand with a glove on the same hand.

"Yo, Othelia, your mech's looking taller than usual." Rico observed the rather tall Mech.

"Thank you, Professor Nikola suggested I make it taller so I can fit a certain generator inside of it." Othelia watched as Nico turned himself into a mirror, and used his cloth to wrap himself around Rico's right leg. "That's some fancy equipment you and Nico got though."

"Thanks, we killed a two halved dragon and used the resources to make this stuff." Rico informed the Mech pilot. "It was a light/dark variety. I got the light side, and my brother got the dark side."

"Oh nice, I used the parts of a steel golem to make this new mech." Othelia bragged, while Maui's voice came back on the intercom.

"SORRY EVERYONE, I NEEDED A BATHROOM BREAK!" Maui's voice boomed through the stadium, and Nikola calmly responded while beside his friend.

"We know, your mic was on the entire time." Nikola responded flatly. "So what the hell is the 'Ding Dong Song'?"

"ALRIGHT, LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE AN ODD MATCHUP HERE TODAY FOLKS!" Maui ignored Nikola's question as he looked down at the arena. "THE DECEPTIVE TWINS NICO AND RICO VS THE MECHA MASTER OTHELIA! LET'S BEGIN THE FIGHT NOW!"

"Don't ignore my question, you muscle headed ape." Nikola ordered the muscular man.

Signaling the beginning of the match, Othelia aimed the shoulder mounted machine guns at Rico, who had light reflected from his mirror. The glare from the light created numerous clones made of light around the arena, with most of the clones on the ground, but there were some clones on the floating isles. Two clones were on one of the islands, so they aimed their mirrors at Othelia, and black chains shot out at the Mech from the mirrors. Othelia noticed this, and activated the wings on her Mech, causing them to shoot out condensed blue flames that launched her into the sky. The chains from the two on the island missed her, but Othelia failed to notice that Rico's main body utilized the gauntlet with the lizard. The lizard's mouth opened and it shot out a long, tongue like object to stick to a floating island above Othelia. The tongue stuck to the island and Rico jumped, allowing himself to swing towards Othelia. From the mirror wrapped around his leg, the dagger Nico was holding emerged connected to a black chain, and Rico grabbed the chain. Rico spun the dagger on the chain, and then he launched the dagger at Othelia, who soared into the air, careful not to crash into any islands. Othelia was now above the islands, and she aimed her railgun hand down at the arena.

"Sorry Rico!" Othelia's minigun began to spin and shells began to shoot out of the rail guns.

Explosions engulfed the entire field, and Rico disconnected the lizard's tongue from the island and the tongue swiftly entered the gauntlet. Rico used his lizard gauntlet to launch himself on top of the tallest floating island, and he landed on the flat top before undoing the bandana around his ankle that held the mirror in place. He lifted the mirror up into the sky, and it faced Othelia.