𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒

TejRan were talking... At the same time Jas comes there...

Jas- Hi Rockstar!! I'm so surprised to see you here...

Karan- I guess you are shocked!!

Jasmin - Haha sorry

Karan- well I'm also a human being....

Teju- and what's with this Rockstar?

Jasmin- He looks like that I don't know agaya naam boldiya maine...

Teju- paagal...

Karan- no issues teju she can call me anything dost hai na ab hum...

Jas- yeahhh she hified with him...

Karan- chalo it's time for me to leave...see yeah bye..

Teju- Ok take care karan!!

He started going but stopped and turned around...

Karan- Ahh..ummm

Teju- what is it karan? Tell me

Karan - Can I have your number pls only if you don't mind...

Teju- yeah sure...

They exchanged numbers and he left...
She turn towards Jas and she was smirking...

Teju in mind - Uff this girl will tease me like hell now...

Jasmin - Ofcourse na tu meri jaan hai and what all with this friend and all haan....

Teju- He Just asked and I said ok...

Jasmin- Take it slow my darling!!

Teju- I'll kill you now idiot...

At night....

Teju was on her bed thinking about karan...

Teju in mind - He is different... Patha nahi meri bolthi band hojathi hai usse dekhthe hi and aaj toh saamne se aake dosti ka haath maang Raha tha.. I can read his eyes it looks so genuine and that's the main reason I said yes for the friendship... Bappa I can't take anything worst now just protect it pls... But also uske aankhon Mai thodi sadness bhi dikhthi hai and I don't know why I'm feeling bad...

Jasmin- Tera sochna hogaya tho sojaana light off karde...

Teju- tu na idiot hai ek number ki...  Sleepyhead...

Jasmin- as if you are not...

At Other side our Karan is also thinking about her only...

Karan in mind - kya ajeeb ladki hai weirdo hai but cute tho hai... She is different from all the girls... Shaayad isliye Mera dil aagaya hai..
Ab mujhe usse milna bhi hai ab woh kaise karu... Socho kundrra tu bada intelligent hai na...

Then he gets an idea and he slept...

The next morning Teju & Jas went to college...

Principal - So guys as you all are in 3rd year... There will be an internship program for one month... And you need to go to hospital and work on it... As you all know the big hospital in this country... That's AK hospitals...
So the head doctor has come here today to give you a lecture about this... And internship in AK hospitals is not so easy... That's a tough job and let me see who all will crack it...

So yeah let's welcome The Great Cardiologist Dr. Dev Kundrra!!

Teju and jas looked at eachother in shock...

Jasmin - Dev kundrra??

Teju- Dude it's freaking Dr. Dev Kundrra... Ahh we can finally meet him today...

So Teju is a big admirer of Dev kundrra as she sees him God of doctors and he is the best in the world... She has one dream to work under him and now she's having that choice and definitely she will not gonna miss it...

Here Dev enters the room...
Principal - he's also the Elder brother of Karan Kundrra...

Teju- Gosh are you serious??

Jasmin- ek din mai itni shocks hayee rabba mainu kya hojana...

Teju- Dude I can't believe this...

Dev- Hello guys I'm so happy today to be here with you guys and talk about the importance of the doctor...
I guess there is no need of intro but then still I'm Dr. Dev Kundrra, The Cardiologist...

Teju- The best Cardiologist sir...

Dev- Haha I won't say best but yeah I do well by the way what's your name Ms?

Teju got up - Tejasswi Prakash!!

Dev- Nice name... Pls sit down...

Dev- so yeah these internships are very much important for your career growth... Theoretically knowing the things is absolutely different from doing it physically... Because if you practice then only you will be able to deal with it further... If you work under the we'll trained doctors then you will be capable of doing things on your own... That's the speciality of AK hospital...
I'm not forcing you to join our hospital.. it's just a suggestion also there will be an entrance test which you need to clear to get place to do the internship in our hospital... I hope it's clear and Go on with your doubts...!!

Someone - Excuse me sir what is the full form of AK?

Dev become sad listening this and composed himself...

Dev- yep that's basically my sister's name!! She is very lucky to us so I'll name it after her name...

Teju- wow I mean karan Kundrra has sister too...

Jasmin - Aaj shaayad mai chakkar aake ghirjaathi itni surprises aur shock...

Teju- waise unka expression change hogaya tha yaar while talking about his sister...

Jasmin - haina I too noticed it...

Teju- yep let's ask this about karan when we meet him...

Teju- Excuse me sir I have question!!

Dev- pls shoot!!

Teju- why did you choose to become Doctor... Because your father and brother is a businessman... So most of them take on their family business and you choosed different?

Dev- Nice question Ms. Tejasswi!! See I have always been different since childhood and I have seen people suffer a lot and I want to do something for them and that lead me here today... I'm proud and happy that we are providing free treatment for every person.. I hope it goes in this way only...

Teju- That's really impressive sir!! Thank you for the motivation!!

Dev- so yeah I'll take your leave and I hope to see some of them in my hospital as interns.. All the best guys!!

He left saying this and started his car to go home...

In middle karan called him...

Dev- Bol na...

Karan- hogaya kya kaam?

Dev- Abey tu summer ka internship spring mai Kara Raha hai....

Karan- kaam hua ki nahi?

Dev- yess and they will be writing exam tomorrow and yeah there was a girl she was damn interesting I like her thought process...

Karan - what's her name?

Dev- some Tejasswi I guess...

Karan- Thank you thank you so much Bhai...

Saying this he kept the phone...

Dev- He is falling for someone and I guess Tejasswi only...

Karan in mind - yayy she will definitely come to our hospital as intern.. and now I can meet her daily...

Screen Freeze......

Precap: Teju joining AK hospitals!!

Guys tomorrow I'm going out with friends... So if possible I'll give any one update at night or else Sunday for sure...