𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏𝟒

Hey guys I'm really busy these days and not getting time to relax... So the updates are late... I'm really sorry for that...
Also Virat Kohli did a century wohoooo❤️🔥... Pls pray for RCB to win this match!!

----------------------------------------

Teju stopped at the entrance of his
room, a mix of emotions taking place... She remembered everything about this room... Karan understood her fears, and he reached out, intertwining their hands, and kissed her cheek...

Karan- I'm here with you come on Laddoo... Come inside...

Teju smiled at his care and both entered inside... She immediately hugged him and hide her head in his embrace... He was caressing her back...

Karan- I told you I'll be there with you and remove your every fear... This is also one of them baccha... Come on look up...

She looked up slowly and started observing the room. The room was exactly the same as when she left it, except it wasn't neat. She smiled, knowing he was clumsy...

Karan- Sorry you know right I can't do these things... I was waiting for my Laddoo to clean my room...

She smiled and noticed a photo frame of them next to his bed... She walked towards it, picked it up, and gently traced its outline with her fingers. A tear rolled down her cheek, realizing how deeply he loved her...

Teju in mind- This man is definitely something else...

She looked around the room and suddenly saw a sketchbook... Excitedly, she took it and opened it... As she looked at the pictures inside, she was shocked to find a drawing of herself made by him. As she turned the pages, she could see the love he had for her in those beautiful pictures... She just ran to him and jumped on him hugging him tight.. he balanced himself and holded her carefully...

Teju- I love you sunnyyy....

Karan- I love you too Mera Laddoo..

Teju - you missed me so much right...

Karan- bhula kab Maine ki tujhe Miss Karu... You were always in my heart baby... Tu bas mere saath reh wahi kaafi hai mujhe...

Teju - ab toh tere saath hi baby...

She moved away from his hug and saw a guitar nearby... The room only held their bad memories... Everywhere she looked in the room reminded her of the pain she endured and his hatred towards her... She felt sad as she remembered those moments, and she went to the balcony, wiping her tears...

He observed her and took the guitar... He thought of making her smile...

He went to the balcony and started playing the guitar... She smiled listening to him... She was standing looking at the sky and he was looking at her...

𝑻𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒌𝒐... 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒂𝒌𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏
𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒑𝒆 𝒌𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒏
𝑯𝒂𝒊 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂 𝒚𝒂𝒒𝒆𝒆𝒏 

Teju in mind- he still remembers my fav song!!
She smiled and he continued....

𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒋𝒐... 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒂𝒂
𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒊 𝒌𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒏
𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒊 𝒌𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒏 

He knew she is smiling and that made him smile... He wondered how well he knew about her...

𝑳𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒋𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒌𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏
𝑯𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒊𝒏, 𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒊𝒏
𝑳𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏
𝑯𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒊𝒏, 𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒊𝒏