𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕𝟔

The wait is over!! Tell me how's the surprise guys?? 

Everyone was just shocked, wondering, Who is she??
Karan was looking here and there to find teja but it's dark and he couldn't find her..

Kunal in mind- ye wahi hai matlab she's here..!!
He looked at someone, and that person nodded their head. He was on cloud nine, immediately hugging and putting her down first...

Kunal - Ladies and Gentlemen, I cannot miss this opportunity to speak from my heart today. The girl next to me is very special. She has taught me so much and has become an integral part of my life while we are studying in the US. 

Then he turned towards her...

Karan in mind - Fuck Teju?? Noo How could it be? nahi nahi...
Everyone else was also thinking that it might be Teju!!

When I first arrived, I was nervous about starting a new life in a different country. But then, God sent this beautiful and talented girl into my life. I started falling for you the day I met you. You are so unique, and I fell for the person you are. I never thought that I could fall in love, but then it happened. Trust me, I can never imagine any other girl in your place. You have supported me through thick and thin, and I can't thank you enough for being by my side. You make my life so much brighter, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I promise to love you, cherish you, and support you in all your dreams and aspirations. 

I LOVE YOU ANERI VAJANI!!

Suddenly, the lights turned on, revealing the person as Aneri Vajani!!

This made everyone shocked to the core! Nobody expected this! All were thinking that it might be Teju, but then listening to his last line made everyone stunned in their places

Karan in mind- what the actual fuck?? He had a girlfriend!!

Teju was overjoyed listening to his words and seeing her two friends together. She cheered the loudest, and her voice was the only one audible because everyone else was still in shock...

Kunal - Oh sorry you don't know about her right.. Let me introduce her first!! 
Teju stopped him and took the mic..

Teju- Nope Let me introduce you all to my dear friend Aneri. Chicago has given me such amazing friends who have become family... Aneri, she is exactly like you, Jas, but of course, no one comes ahead of you. I was happy in the US only because of these two idiots. Otherwise, I could not have even survived one day over there... Thank you guys for coming into my life, and you will always be special. Neriii, he had fallen for you harder... The day he saw you in college, he was flat, and he decided that you were the one. And I'm sure you have the same feelings towards him. So, why don't we make it official today, Neriii??

Aneri turned towards Kunal...
Aneri- Teju you mean iss gadhe ko zindagi bhar jhelna padega??

Kunal- Oh hello mere alawaa koi nahi milega tujhe likhke detha hu... aur zyaada bhaav mat khaao aur haan boldo...