𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑𝟕

If you guys wanna get involved in the story pls do listen to the "Duaa" song in the background!!

The next morning....

Aly went to meet teju and Jasmin...

Teju and Jasmin were busy with all the packing... Suddenly they heard the door bell sound..

Jasmin went to open and she was shocked to see Aly there...

Jasmin - Aly aap yaha??

Aly- Hi..woh I just wanted to check on teju once... How is she? Also how are you?

Jasmin - yeah yeah she is doing good and I'm also fine...

Teju - who's that babe?

Jasmin - Aly aaya hai... Come in Aly...

He came in and teju saw him... Teju was all smiling, happy and good... But he knew how much pain she was hiding behind it...

𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒄𝒉𝒖.. 

𝑯𝒂𝒊 𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒌𝒚𝒖 

𝑩𝒆𝒋𝒖𝒃𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒂 𝒚𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒊

Teju - Hey..hi Aly!!

Aly- Ho..how are you now?

Teju-I'm absolutely fine and thanks for saving my life jas...

Aly- pls that I have too.. obviously he's a jerk...

Jasmin- but what has happened actually tujhe patha hai sab?

Aly- yeah

Jasmin- pls bolo na like agar sab kuch Vishal ne kiya toh how did he involve teju in this...

Teju- jas chod na it's too late now...

𝑲𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊 𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒍 

𝑲𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒖 

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒒𝒕 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒚𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒊

Jasmin- just shut up and if you don't want to listen close your ears...

The Aly explained them everything like what Vishal did... And they both were feeling disgusted about Vishal...

Teju- He can never change!! That One slap made him do like this which changed my whole life...
She smiled sarcastically....

𝑱𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏 

𝒁𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒈𝒊 𝒔𝒆 𝒌𝒂𝒚𝒊 𝒇𝒂𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏

Aly - I heard you are leaving for the US?

Teju- Haa woh I got an opportunity in the prestigious university and I can never think of that in my dream too... So when I got it I can never leave it.. also correct time pe aaya hai I also need a change...

Aly- well congratulations and agar koi bhi help ho toh pls feel free to contact me teju... We are friends right?

Teju- ofcourse Aly.. and I will don't worry bachpan se akeli rehne ki aadat hogayi hai bas beech mai satak gayi thi dimaag ab sab set hogaya...

𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒋𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒆 

 𝑲𝒚𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒉𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏