𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟗

All were shocked....

Teju was smiling sarcastically...as she knows who else can do this...

Yes, The slap was given by Karan!!

Karan- what the fuck were you doing there without protecting her...? Accident hone se matlab accident hona hi kyu tha... 

Divya - Su..sunny tu galat..

Karan - nahi di isne hi plan Kiya hoga infact... Are you trying to kill them?? Pakka yahi hoga na?

Teju couldn't control anymore and just ran to their room crying...

Dadi- ye tune bohot galat Kiya hai sunny...

Karan- nahi dadi isne sahi nahi kiya...

He received a slap from Dev!!

Karan- Bhai!!

Dev- just shut the fuck up!! How can you say ki she did that... Mujhe patha bhi nahi hai ki waha kya hai but I can assure you aaj uski wajah se meri biwi aur bacche ki jaan bachi hogi and I'm sure of it...
He looked at Divya and she nodded with tears...

Dev- did you see her? And is this the way you behave with a women? This is not my brother sorry... Go and apologize her now...

Dev shouted on top of his voice and First time karan gor startled with his behaviour!!

Dadi- woh bacchi bohot precious hai sunny usse rulana nahi hai abhi Jaa aur maafi maang...

Divya- sunny pls think before doing anything aaj agar woh nahi hothi toh patha nahi kya hotha and uske haath pe lagi bhi hai.. woh bhi nahi dikhi kya...

This made everyone alert and they were regretting not seeing it before...

Dev- don't tell me ussi haath pe lagi..

Divya- same hand..

Dev- ab dil kush hua hoga na Tera..

Karan- Bhai pls mai gusse mai kardiya I will apologize her..

Dev- bandage bhi laga de...

Everyone left from there...

While going up Kd stopped karan and took him aside...

Karan - kya hai dad aapko bhi kuch kehna hai...

Kd- maine subah kya bola tha tujhe phir se wahi kar raha hai did you see dev reaction? Ye toh sirf trailer laga mujhe... If she is not the real culprit you will see the hell karan!

Saying this he left and Karan went to the room...

Here teju was crying inside the room...

Teju- nahi teju bohot hogaya tu weak nahi ban sakthi har cheez ka galthi mai hi hothi hu uske liye now I should do something.. my only hope akshu pls uthh jaa yaar.. I will treat you and make you like before akshu... Uske baad toh shakal bhi nahi dikhaungi...

Teju got up and wiped her tears...
As she was having an exam tomorrow she started reading...

He came inside and saw her reading... Her hand was bleeding continuously but she didn't care...

He took the first aid and went near her and took her hand...

Karan- are you mad? It's still bleeding..

Teju - isse bhi zyaada seh chuki ye toh kuch nahi hai...

Karan closed his eyes feeling her pain...

He did her first aid...

Karan- I'm sorry I over reacted...

Teju- kab nahi karthe ho?

Karan went from there and she continued reading...