𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐

Karan took her to the ICU and closed the door...

Teju turned to see who is there in the room and the movement she saw her... She was shocked...

There she was her best friend laying lifelessly on the bed... She never imagined seeing her in this state... She was shocked, devastated seeing Akshara like this...

She was taking slow steps towards akshara and was about to hold the hand... But but
Karan stopped her and pulled her aside and pinned her to the wall...

Teju- ka..Karan.. ak..akshu...

Karan- yesss my only sister Akshara Kundrra damnit...!!

Teju- y..ye..tum..tumhari..beh..behen hai? Sacchi?

Karan- oh toh ye nahi patha na tujhe... She is the daughter of Kundrra's and lifeline of us... Meri behen hai my whole world... This is AK Hospitals nothing but Akshara Kundrra Hospitals!! Aaj aisi lifeless padi hai... The only reason is you! You Ms. Tejasswi Prakash!!

Teju was shocked with the new information that she is Karan's sister...  The biggest shock was that teju is the reason for her condition...

This made Teju bring her senses back...

Teju - wh..what rubbish karan? Tum kya bol rahe ho?

Karan - Sach bol raha hu mai...you you are the reason she is here today... Mai tumhe kabhi zindagi mai maaf nahi kar saktha.. issi wajah se Maine tujhse pyaar karne ka naatak Kiya tha aur phir shaadi... I will make your life hell Tejasswi Prakash!!
He said with a high pitch and teju stumbled listening him...

Teju- ma...mai kyu karungi... Uske saath aisa meri best friend hai karan woh... Mujhe aise dekhna bhi nahi..ho..horaha hai usse... Aur mai woh mai ka..kaise kar sakthi karan... Tumhe ku..kuch galat fehmi hogi...

Karan- koi galat fehmi nahi hui hai... Maine apne aankhon se dekha hai tune iske khilaaf Jo Jo Kiya hai... So abhi bhi aisi mahaan mat ban Jo tu hai nahi... Agar meri family ko patha chala na then they will start hating you... Patha 6 mahine se aisi hai ye humari Ghar ki roshini hai... Humare ghar mai ronak chali gayi thi... Sab ke sab sirf rothe rahthe the... Everyone misses her like anything else... Maine Ghar Mai sabka woh haalat dekha hai Jo hum nahi dekhna chahte... Did you understand? 6 mahine se coma mai hai woh... Na hilthi hai na bath karthi hai na kuch karthi hai... Iske muh se Bhai sunne ke liye kitna thadap raha hu mai woh mujhe patha hai... Dr. Dev Kundrra the famous doctor woh kudh kuch nahi kar paa Raha hai... Apni behen ko coma se baahar nikaalne ke liye... Inn sab cheezon ki wajah sirf tum ho... Aur mai tujhe aise nahi chodne waala hu...

Teju was shocked to the core... She is not understanding anything like what's happening in her life...

Teju in mind - Mai akshu ko kyu maarungi aur toh principal ne bola tha she shifted the college... Mai toh wahi samjhi thi na.. ye sab kya bol raha hai karan... Mai kyu apne bff ke saath aisi karungi... Zaroor kuch toh hua hai.. aur karan ko galat fehmi Hui hogi.. but jis cheez ka usne dekha hi nahi hai uska badla mere se leraha hai wow... Maine zindagi mai pehli baar kisi ko trust Kiya hai and usne bhi thod Diya hai woh... But nahi mai jaanke rahungi hai kon woh Jo mujhe fasaa Raha hai...

Karan was silent and he saw her thinking something...
To bring her out of her thinking... He just slapped her hard...

Teju - ahh mummaa.. kyu maar rahe ho karan.. it's hurting...

Karan- aur Jo dard tune hum sabko Diya ha uska  kya?
Chalo abhi Ghar jaana hai..

He catches her hand and pulls her harshly to his car...

As it's night no one are there in the hospital...

He made her sit in the car and started the car...

Teju was just looking outside and he was observing her...

Karan in mind - patha nahi kabhi kabhi pity hotha hai isko dekhke.. lagtha hai ye kaisi kar sakthi hai ye sab cheezen but nahi maine apne aankhon se dekha hai.. isine kiya hai sab kuch... Mai toh chodungi nahi tumhe teju...

He smirks and take the car to the Jungle..!!

The forest is very dark and it's scary too...

He suddenly stopped the car...

Teju was seeing here and there like why did he stop here...

Karan- get down...

Teju-b..but yaha kyu?

Karan- I said get down now...

Teju got scared and got down immediately...

The next movement made her hate him more....

He just started his car and
Karan- Enjoy the Forest night baby!!

Saying this he went from there...

Teju - what the fuck!! Have you lost it.. karan..ka..Karan pls don't do this mujhe bohot dar lag raha hai...sunny plsss

She was crying badly now...

He was listening her and seeing her through the mirror... And smirking...

Teju- sunny plsss merese nahi hoga yaha... It's scary sunny... Pls plssssss

She understood he was listening but not stopping the car!!

Teju - You gonna regret this badly Karan Kundrra!!

She shouted and he heard it...
But he shrugged it off and went to the home leaving her alone in the forest....

Teju was walking with frightened face... She was very tensed and walking slowly...
She doesn't have energy and also fever is too high... She was also in her periods ..

It's all taking a toll on her...

In Karan's home...

Karan was sitting in the balcony...
Suddenly Rain started and he was just looking at that...

Karan- kya kar rahi hogi woh..? Kya mai galat kar raha hu..? Aur woh kya tha you will regret... Arey agar galthi uski hai toh mai kyu regret karunga... Kya horaha hai meri life Mai ye sab.. no karan she is the culprit of my sister's condition... So she will be punished...

In forest teju got tired and sat down under the tree...

It was raining heavily and she is literally shivering... She's not understanding what to do...

But today she hated him the most..!!

It's midnight and she again started walking searching the route for the road...

There were some 5 goons who saw her and slowly started following her.....

She saw them and started running fastly....
Teju- Ganapati Bappa pls bachao!!

They were running behind her..!!

Screen Freeze....

Precap - What will happen to teju??

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter and pls do tell me how's the story going on?