𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏𝟎

Ahh freaking 160+ comments in just few hours... I can't believe it thank you so much for this much love guys... Today I'm really feeling emotional seeing such love...  As per your demand one more update of the day Enjoy!!

If you guys wanna get involved in the story pls do listen to the "Kabira" song in the background!!

------------------------------------------

Teju was terrified, looking at his condition... Her love, her karan, her sunny is getting panic attack... He fainted in her arms... and she couldn't understand what was happening... She was blank for a few seconds, and it took a few minutes for her to realize that he was experiencing a panic attack...

𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒌𝒉𝒖𝒅𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒛𝒊
𝑵𝒂 𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒑 𝒄𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒐𝒏

Teju- su..sunny no..noo I'm here yo..your laddoo is here sunny... Dekho mai laddoo..  ai..aise nahi karthe baba.. plss utho...

𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒌𝒉𝒖𝒅𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒛𝒊
𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒂𝒐𝒏

As Teju was having water so she sprinkled some on him and he got conscious a little....

Karan-lad... Mera..laddoo mu...mujhe mat cho...chodo plss...

𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒌𝒉𝒖𝒅𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒛𝒊
𝑵𝒂 𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒑 𝒄𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒐𝒏

Teju- na..nahi sunny I'm here with you always... Chalo Ghar chalthe pls... Pls try to walk sunny... Yaha koi nahi hai...

Teju got up and helped him stand. He started walking slowly, and she made him sit in her car before driving towards her house....

𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒌𝒉𝒖𝒅𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒛𝒊
𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒂𝒐𝒏

Karan was murmuring 'laddoo,' and tears were flowing down Teju's face... She grew increasingly tense with every passing second, unable to bear seeing him in this condition. Her heart ached at the sight.

Teju- sunny sunny pls be conscious.. dekho dekho mai yahi hu teri laddoo.. shit he was also suffering a lot... I missed something... Mujhe jaana padega ye sab but usse pehle I should take care of him.. sunny suno... Pls don't close your eyes.. sunny sunny I love you dammit... Open your eyes...!!

𝑩𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒓
𝑻𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝒕𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒓
𝑷𝒉𝒊𝒓 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒉𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒏 𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒓
𝑲𝒚𝒖𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒉 𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒂

Upon reaching home, she helped him inside her room...She made him lay on the bed... and started searching her medicine which she takes when she gets panic attack...

Teju- ahh wh..where it is... Plss bappa his condition is becoming worse...

𝑹𝒆 𝑲𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒋𝒂𝒂
𝑹𝒆 𝑭𝒂𝒒𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒋𝒂𝒂
𝑨𝒂𝒋𝒂 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒌𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒌𝒂𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏