𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎𝟑

Hey, guys! I hope you missed me... I'm sorry. I was caught up with work, and I'm so tired now, but I thought of sharing one part with you. So, enjoy and tell me how's this chapter??

---------------------------------------

Jennifer - so what next?

Karan- chal pehle I'll show you my office and then we can go to bhai's hospital..

Jennifer - ohh to meet your bae nice...

Dev- ok guys aajaana I'm going bye...
Karan and Jennifer went to his office, where he showed her everything, and she was very proud of her friend... They chitchatted for some time and then went to the hospital....

They entered the hospital and were walking towards Dev's cabin... Teju was busy with some files and was heading towards Dev's cabin as well... As they approached the cabin, they accidentally collided, causing Teju to almost fall... However, he quickly caught her by the waist, ensuring her safety...

But both were stuck and just staring at each other... Karan was happy having her in his arms, while teju was feeling nice and shivers running down in her body.. but she chided herself...

Jennifer was aww on them..
Jennifer in mind- offo ye toh made for each other hai... ab dekho Jenni ka mazaa...

She pulled karan...
Jennifer - aise hi pakad ke rakhoge kya zindagi bhar...

Karan- jenni yaar...

Jennifer - so come let's meet dev...
She pulled him inside the Dev's cabin and karan went inside without even looking at teju...

Teju in mind - wtf? She is literally pulling him from me... What is she upto? Aur ye gadha idiot he is not even looking at me... How dare he? But teju why the fuck you are feeling jealous.. you only want to keep distance right.. ahh

Teju also went inside Dev's cabin...
She got irritated seeing karan and Jenni laughing together... Seeing teju coming Jennifer immediately intervened her hands with karan... Making teju furious..

Dev - hii doll what's up? Kuch kaam hai kya?

Jennifer - hi teju kal acche se mil hi nahi paaye... Let's have lunch together na...

Dev- Haa doll yahi pe aajao tu bhi...
Teju was only looking at karan, as she was waiting for him to call her but he didn't...

Karan- agar tu free hai toh aaja teju...

Teju in mind- wow naye log aathe hi sir ko mai dikh hi nahi rahi... Pehle toh mera aane tak piche padtha hai aur ab toh if you are free only...
She was imitating him in her mind...

Teju in mind- waise samajhtha kya hai apne aap ko... Ab bathathi Tejasswi Prakash kon hai...

Teju- woh bhai I'm little busy aap log enjoy karona...

Karan in mind- Fuck fuck no mujhe usse time spend karna hai aur madam ko kaam karni hai... Tu kudh bol raha tha agar free hai toh.. kuch karo yaar..

He was looking at Jenni and dev and pleading them to convince her...

Dev- doll kaam toh hoga hi chal na yaar Aaj saath mai karthe hai...

Jennifer - no more discussions mai aayi hu yaar so you have to eat with us today and that's fix... Chalo karan...
She pulled him and went towards the canteen...

Dev and Teju followed them...
Karan turned back and saw that Teju was coming and he felt relief...

They all sat for the lunch...
Karan- jenni ye teri fav haina aloo ke parathe mumma ne bheja hai... Khaale..

Jennifer - khilado na sunny...

Teju in mind- waah Mera toh khichdi fav haina.. mujhe toh kabhi aisa nahi bola.. teju ye kya horaha hai tujhe yaar...

Dev- doll eat na... Kya soch rahi hai...
Karan was feeding Jennifer and teju was looking at them...

Dev- dollllll

Teju- haa bhai...

Dev- kabse bhula Raha tha baccha.. eat na...

Teju- Haan haan...
She didn't like karan feeding her and somewhere she felt bad but masked her emotions...

She ate a little and got up...
Teju - I'm done Bhai... I have work mai jaaungi... Aap log enjoy Karo...
Last line she said looking at them...

She left without listening to them...

Karan - bhai kuch zyaada hua kya?

Dev- I don't know bro...

Karan- usne kuch khaaya hi nahi na...

Jennifer - that shows she is getting affected na buddhu... Aise hi hum log 2 3 din kare toh she'll definitely tell you...

Karan- Hopefully but bhai give her this chocolate... She'll feel hungry after sometime...

Jennifer - offo you are totally in love.. ahh it's so nice to see this side of you man...

On other side...
Teju was in her cabin...

Teju- what is happening with me yaar? I wanna keep distance with him but jab woh dusron ke saath rehtha hai tab toh mujhse nahi dekha jaatha... Kitna pyaar se usse khila raha tha aur mujhe sirf dost... Itna formal behave kar raha tha... Idiot.. Mera Mann kare toh uska sar phod du...

Aneri - kiska sar phodni hai madam?

Teju- Ahh tu kab aayi...

Aneri- matlab mere aane se bhi problem...

Teju - abhi naatak band kar I'm not in a mood for all these...

Aneri - hua kya.. waise woh maine suna karan ka dost aayi hai... They are very close... Aisa lag raha she has a feeling for him...

Teju - sacchi tujhe bhi aisa lagtha hai? What do you think about karan?

Aneri- ek second tu kyu itna tense horahi hai kahi...

Teju - shut up neriii pehle hi usne dimaag kharaab karke rakha hai upar se tu ye sab mat bol.. waise Tera hogaya to jaa sakthi hai... bye...

Aneri- fine mai jaa rahi hu.. meri baath sunna hi nahi hai madam ko... Enjoy..
Saying this she left... Karan and Jennifer were listening all these by standing outside...
Aneri came out and all the three were laughing hard...

Aneri-Haha bhai you should have seen her face... Ye toh Jenni ka khayal kardegi...

Jennifer - Haha man you won at life! She is madly in love with you...

Karan- haan par usse kab ehsaas hoga yaar... Aur kitna wait karni hai...

Aneri - hojayega bhaii....

Screen Freeze....

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter!!  Are you guys enjoying it or not? I want to know your responses... Is it interesting or not??