𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟓

As you all are requesting for next one, here you go with the third update of the day... Tell me how's the chapter?

-------------------------------------

Teju was searching for Karan everywhere when Jasmin approached her...

Jasmin - kisko dhund rahi hai behen..?

Teju- Karan...

Jasmin- kya are you serious??

Teju- don't over react aur batha where is he? I wanted to talk to him...

Jasmin- itni jaldi? How is it possible babe?

Teju- Jas plss I'm serious now...

Jasmin- accha fine I saw him going towards the hall..

Teju - thanks bye...
She went to the hall and found him sitting there alone. He saw her from the corner of his eye, and a small smile formed on his face, but he immediately composed himself and put on a serious expression...

She was walking towards him, and he stood up to leave...

𝑴𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒎 𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒏
𝑳𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒏 

Teju- Karan pls stop right now!!

He stood at his place and then turned around...

𝑴𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒎 𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒏
𝑳𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒏 

Teju- what is this behaviour karan? I'm being nice to you but you are just ignoring me since that day... Haan Maine uss din Jo bhi bola woh sab outburst tha karan... Maine bolke shaayad galthi kardi but you asked that question suddenly and maine react kardiya... I'm not saying it's not wrong woh sab sahi hai... But woh sab ek saath hogaya I just reacted that way and saare mera outburst tumpe nikal Diya Maine...

𝑷𝒉𝒊𝒓 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒏𝒂𝒛𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒖𝒎 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒂
𝑫𝒊𝒍 𝒌𝒂 𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒃𝒂𝒂𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊
𝑴𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒎 𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊...

Karan- Teju I understand woh outburst tha... But what you all said was you were suffering right so it's better ki hum door hi rehe?

Karan in mind - Bhagwaan ji pls she should not accept this...

𝑹𝒂𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒋𝒐 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒐 𝒕𝒐𝒉
𝑯𝒂𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒌 𝒋𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒂  𝑯𝒐...
𝑺𝒂𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒌𝒐𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆
𝑫𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒊 𝒕𝒖𝒎 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒌𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒂 

Teju- Karan I can understand you might be thinking about me... But I didn't get your behaviour... and specially this ignoring and all... Was it really needed?

Karan in mind- she is getting affected by my ignorance but not realising about her love... 

𝑳𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒌𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒊
𝑲𝒊 𝒋𝒊𝒔𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒂𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊

Karan- So Teju, I'm sorry for asking that on that day... I should have thought about the other person's feelings too... I just got excited and asked you without thinking... But on the other hand, it's good that you spoke up because speaking can reduce pain. I'm sorry for everything... Can we just talk normally when required and all? Hum aise reh sakthe na teju??