Part 132

Ahhh Hellooo guys, It's been more than a month na!! I'm sorryyy was very busy and didn't get time.. So yeah I'm thinking to end this story soon as I'm making you guys wait and I'm not getting time to write.. So yeah will give frequent updates now and end it soon.. Long update ahead, Pls do tell me how's the chapter!!

------------------------------------

It's 5 AM in the morning, and the sunrise is falling on Teju's face. She snuggles closer to him, and he smiles in his sleep. He tightens his hold around her. Suddenly, she sits up, remembering something....

Teju in mind - fuck mera duggu ka birthday hai and how can I sleep..

Then she turned towards her love and was admiring him...

Teju- Uff mera sunny kitna cute lagtha hai sothe hue... kon boltha he is hot and all... No way he is such a cutieee...

Karan- only for you baby!

She blushed listening to his hoarse voice...

Karan - abhi toh kuch nahi kiya maine... itne kya blush horahi hai...

Teju- sunny are you not sleeping?

Karan- Jab itni sohni kudi mere bhaju mai hai toh how can I sleep baby...

Teju - uff cheezy mannnn!!
Offo sunny Aaj ansh ka birthday hai and tum time waste kar rahe ho... come on we need to get ready...

Karan- mai kaha time waste kar raha hu...tu hi hai Jo mujhe admire kar rahi hai...

Teju- sunny stop it na... I'm going to get ready...

She was about to go but he pulled her back.. and she grinned...

Teju- chodo na sunny...

Karan- give me my morning kiss sweety...

Teju- why should I?

Karan- accha ok then I'll take it myself...

He turned her towards him and slowly went near her face and kissed her forehead wishing her good morning...

Teju- best morning hai sunny Aaj...

Karan- I was waiting for this since long baby...

Teju- chalo get ready now...

Karan- how unromantic ok fine...

Teju smiled and he grinned.... Both got ready...

Karan was waiting for teju and he was awestruck seeing her...