𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎𝟎

Wohooo! It's the 100th part! I just can't believe it. Thank you so much to everyone for loving this story so much. This is the fastest I have reached 100 parts. It's truly a milestone worth celebrating!!

When I started this, I never thought it would become this big. Your support has been amazing... Your comments, messages, and likes remind me why I started sharing this story... I promise to deliver more twists and turns and make this story worth reading...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Let's celebrate together and continue this incredible journey!! Ahh long one ahead Enjoy!!

------------------------------------------

Dev and Divya came down, and everyone was hooting for them....

Teju- offoo you two look so beautiful.. Ahh nazar na lage kisi ki...
She did the Nazar utar thing...

Karan- Mashaallah kya mast lag rahe ho dono... My beautiful peeps!!

Dev- sunny doll where is ansh? Dikha hi nahi tab se...

Karan- I'll bring him.. he's the star of the party today...
He went inside and brought ansh down...

All are just looking at him as he was looking so handsome just like his chachu...

Divya- awwlee mera baccha... you look so handsome!!

Dev- Just like your sunny chachu... Doll your choice of selection is best in everything...
Karan and Teju both understood the meaning but stayed quiet...

Teju- He's looking like karan today.. Like chachu like champ!!
Karan came near her and whispered in her ears...

Karan- you mean to say I'm looking handsome today....

Teju- I didn't say that...

Karan- you did indirectly...
He winked at her and left from there leaving teju blush behind...

Everyone are enjoying and even teju is happy after a long time...
She was sitting at a place and looking at everyone... Dev saw her and came to sit beside her...

Dev- so what's my doll is doing here?

Teju- I'm so happy today bhai!!
She said while side hugging him... He kissed her temple...

Dev - Touchwood and why is it so?

Teju- seeing you all happy... After so many days I'm feeling content in my life...

Dev- Har baar dusron ke liye hi nahi apne liye bhi kush rehna... Seeing others happy you are but what about you doll?

Teju - kya hai bhai?

Dev- I'm asking directly teju... What about karan?
She shivered a bit but controlled herself and dev pulled her closer giving her assurance...

Teju- We are good friends now bhai!! That's all...
She was not able to speak ahead and Karan was observing everything and he also wants to listen what teju will tell... But seeing her worried, he thought to divert the topic.. so he went towards them...