𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗𝟑

A long one! Enjoy and tell me how's this chapter??

---------------------------------------

The next morning, Teju woke up to a beautiful message that both shocked her and made her heart smile... She was surprised yet loved it too... She didn't expect this coming... The message is from Karan...

Karan - Good morning Teju!! Have a nice day!

Teju - why did he send me message suddenly... kyu itna dimaag lagathi hai teju har baar.. accha hi haina message bheja hai... That's cute...

On other side, Karan was thinking from night whether to send it or not but finally he did send and waiting for her reply impatiently...

Karan- will she leave on seen?? dekhegi bhi nahi kya? Ya phir direct block karegi mujhe... Ahh laddoo do something yaar ye tension nahi hotha mujhse...
Suddenly he got the notification and he smiled seeing her reply... He sent a smiley emoji and she left it on seen...

Teju- Good morning Karan!! you too have a good day..

Karan in mind - Hayee mera laddoo thank you for not bocking me... kuch aur bhi bhejtha hu...

Karan- So Ready to leave for hospital??

Teju- I just woke up Karan... see the time😁

Karan- haha my bad sorry...🙂

Teju- So going to office today?

Karan- yep in sometime... I'll not come to the hospital today...

Teju- I didn't ask that...

karan- yeah.. Just saying you know😉

Teju- well bye I should get ready for the hospital not office you know...😉

Karan in mind- iske saath ye sab karega toh yahi milega beta...

Karan- Haha bbye see you!!

Teju- Let's see bye!😏

Karan in mind- ye kya message hai let's see.. Ahh ye ladki sachmai paagal hai.. antique piece hai matlab.. aisa kon reply detha yaar.. haina bhai tera laddoo laakhon mai ek!!

Teju got freshen up and went to the hospital and Karan went to his office...

Akshara began her internship at AK Hospitals today and went to the hospital... As she entered and was about to go to the auditorium, she collided with someone... She got irritated because it was her first day...

She opened her eyes only to find a handsome man in a suit who looked like a businessman!!