𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟔

If you guys wanna get involved in the story pls do listen to the "Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum" song in the background!!

-----------------------------------------

Teju was feeling frightened... Her past was hitting her harder this time, and she was remembering all the things, like when he left her in the middle of the forest at night... Everything was dark, and she was scared... Her heart was beating faster, and then she remembered about four people trying to molest her...

𝑫𝒊𝒍 𝑲𝒂 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒉 𝑯𝒊 𝑮𝒂𝒚𝒂
𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒒 𝑰𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒕 𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒏 𝑯𝒊 𝑮𝒂𝒚𝒂
𝑲𝒉𝒖𝒅𝒌𝒐 𝑴𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒖 𝑺𝒂𝒖𝒑 𝑫𝒆
𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝑱𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒕 𝑻𝒖 𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒏 𝑮𝒂𝒚𝒂 

She also remembers where karan tried to close her in the store room.. It was her wildest nightmare, and she couldn't take it anymore... She started having a panic attack and then shouted...

𝑩𝒂𝒂𝒕 𝑫𝒊𝒍 𝑲𝒊 𝑵𝒂𝒛𝒓𝒐 𝑵𝒆 𝑲𝒊
𝑺𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝑲𝒆𝒉 𝑹𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝑲𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒎
𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑩𝒊𝒏 𝑨𝒃 𝑵𝒂 𝑳𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑬𝒌 𝑩𝒉𝒊 𝑫𝒖𝒎
𝑻𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒂 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒏𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒎

Teju - Nooooooo

Karan was about to leave when he noticed that the lights were off... The first thing that came to his mind was Teju, and he became worried about her. He knew that she might recall the past incidents and get anxious... He rushed towards Teju and then heard her voice, which made him extremely concerned... He sprinted towards her as fast as he could...

𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑩𝒊𝒏 𝑨𝒃 𝑵𝒂 𝑳𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑬𝒌 𝑩𝒉𝒊 𝑫𝒖𝒎
𝑻𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒂 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒏𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒎
𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝑯𝒐 𝑱𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑲𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒎
𝑻𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒂 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒉𝒏𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒎

As he reached her, Karan saw that Teju was in a state of panic...

Karan quickly went to Teju and knelt down beside her, embracing her tightly... He stroked her back to comfort her, and he felt the urge to kiss her temple, but he stopped himself, knowing that he should not cross boundaries without her permission... He continued to comfort her, but he became even more worried when he noticed her shivering... Both of them were in tears... Teju leaned her entire body weight onto him while he gently caressed her hair...

𝑩𝒂𝒂𝒕 𝑫𝒊𝒍 𝑲𝒊 𝑵𝒂𝒛𝒓𝒐 𝑵𝒆 𝑲𝒊
𝑺𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝑲𝒆𝒉 𝑹𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝑲𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒎
𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑩𝒊𝒏 𝑨𝒃 𝑵𝒂 𝑳𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑬𝒌 𝑩𝒉𝒊 𝑫𝒖𝒎
𝑻𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒂 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒏𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒎

Teju - no.. no sunny pls pls don't do this.. pl.. pls mujhe dar lagtha hai bohot plss sunny.. don't leave me alone...

𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝑯𝒐 𝑱𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑲𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒎
𝑻𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒂 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒉𝒏𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒎

Karan - Te.. teju lad.. Laddoo mai yahi hu dekho kahi nahi jaaunga tujhe chodke... See I'm here baba... Calm down laddoo...

Teju- na.. nahi tum mujhe ch.. chodke chale jaaoge... You are bad... Nah... Nahi pls Aaj mat chodo... Pls sunny..