𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟓𝟐

Guys I really wanna know your review on this chapter.. So pls do tell me how's this chapter!!

Here you go guys... It's been a Leap of 3 years!!

It has been three years since the little one brought so much happiness to the Kundrra family and everyone was happy..... However, they still remember Teju all the time, especially Dev who can never forget her....... Since then, he doesn't even speak to Karan and KD. Karan has also been aloof and doesn't speak much... he is only waiting for his laddoo..... He always believes that one fine day, Laddoo will come to him. The only thing that makes him happy is the little bundle of joy, Dev and Divya's son. He always loves to play with him and pours his heart out with that little munchkin, which makes Divya, KM, and Dadi's hearts happy...

In the meantime, Aly proposed to Jasmin with the help of Karan, and she accepted. They are now growing together. Jasmin has become a well-known gynecologist and is working in Aly's hospital...

On the other hand, Teju was doing very well in her studies and used to be the topper every semester.... She and Kunal became very close over the years, and their bond grew stronger day by day.... However, she missed Jas a lot and also her family, especially Dev Bhai.... Teju started writing in a diary.... Dev Bhai was her Jaan, and whenever she achieved something good, she would write it down, specially mentioning Dev Bhai as he would be the proudest.... Well, some moments and all made her miss her sunny too, but within seconds, she remembered the torture she went through and just shrugged it off...

So Finally she completed her course and today is her Graduation Ceremony!!

In India!!

Karan was sitting in the balcony looking at the stars...

Karan- 3 saal hogaye teju humse duur jaake... Inn 3 saalon mein mujhe apna pyaar dikha tere liye... This showed how much I love you, how much I miss you and how much I want to apologise to you and just bring you back to me... But God has some other plans I guess... Aaj Tak tune ek baar bhi family se bhi contact karne ka na Sochi kya maine itna duur kardiya laddoo tujhe... Dev Bhai Aaj bhi mujhse baath nahi karthe aur woh jaayis bhi toh hai, maine uska doll ko unse duur kardiya tha.. sab kitne bhi kush ko par Tera na rehne ka ehsaas sabke Dil Mai hothi hai laddoo...

As Karan was talking, he suddenly felt a tug at his leg. Startled, he looked down to see who it was and there he was - the little munchkin!!

Ansh Kundrra, Son of Dev and Divya!!
He's 3 year old now...

Ansh Kundrra, Son of Dev and Divya!!He's 3 year old now

Ansh- Bud..buddy

Karan- Mera champ!!

He took him in his hands and made him sit on his lap!!

Karan - Ye dekho ladddoo my champ... Our champ!! When you left us... Ghar Mai ronak hi chali gayi thi but then he came... Usne saari kushiyaan waapis laayi hai teju.. tab se ghar ghar jaisa raha hai.. but Tera ehsaas bhi hai but this little one has brought many changes... Dev Bhai thoda thoda kush rehthe hai abhi iski wajah se...