𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟒𝟒

I'm facing a problem with this story, and that's why I've republished it. However, the issue persists, and it's causing delays in the updates... Sorry again for the late update!! As I told I'm unable to write it in phone and I was in another state, my laptop was not with me... There's only one part left and I promise to complete it by today night for sure....

----------------------------------------

The next morning arrives, marking the most important day for both of them... Their heartbeats were racing, and they're feeling a mix of emotions all at once....

Everyone is preparing for the haldi celebrations. Once it's done, Dadi asks to bring Karan....

Dev & Divya went to his room but didn't find him there...

Dev- phirse kaha ghaayab hai ye bandha! Godd.. mai sachme maar dunga isse...

Divya- Yaar yahi kahi hoga dekhtho le pehle...

They started to search him around the palace...

On the other side, Teju comes from the washroom in her haldi dress, looking stunning... As she's about to turn, two hands catch her waist, pulling her in and making her shiver. She instantly recognizes the touch, knowing it's her man...

 She instantly recognizes the touch, knowing it's her man

Teju- Sunyyyy...

Karan- touch se patha chal jaatha hai kya...

Teju- itni aasani se bhulne waali touch nahi haina Mera duggu ka...

Karan- nice... You are looking stunning my love!

Teju - waise tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? Hume niche hona chahiye na abhi...

Karan-haa but I want to celebrate haldi first with my love iske baad hi sabke saath... So I'm here...

Teju turned around...
Teju- are you serious sunny? Aise kaise sab wait kar rahe honge na sunny plss jaao na...

Karan- no way... Humara private haldi ke baad hi jaaunga mai toh...

Teju- sunnyy plsss....

He swiftly pulls her close, applying haldi to her face with his hands, ensuring it's spread across his own face as well... Gently placing his hands on her stomach, he starts applying haldi, sending shivers through her body... Moving slowly to her neck, he leaves a mark and rubs his face against it...

Teju- Kar.. karan...

Karan- I love when you call me karan sweety!!

The intimacy grows as he explores, leaving a trail of golden memories... In these moments, the haldi celebration becomes a dance of connection and affection, etching their love story... Both were enjoying in their own world... They came out of their world by hearing some sounds...