𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕𝟎

It's Evening!!

The mehendi ceremony had ended, and Teju was sitting alone near the poolside. Kunal saw her and went to sit beside her....

Kunal- what happened to my beautiful?

Teju- nothing yaar bas aise hi baithi thi...
Life kitna badaltha haina...

Kunal- kyu kya hua? Life lessons bol rahi hai?

Teju - Nothing much 3 saal hogaye yaha aake and then I got my family back.. people do change in years.. samajh nahi aaraha hai jo mujhe dikhaya woh asli hai  yah yeh asli... It's all messing my mind... What about you?

Kunal took her hands in his...
Kunal - Listen teju life will always move on... People also move on.. it's just the way we see it yaar.. 3saale pehle mai bhi kamina tha... Tune uss kamina ko heera banaya hai... Without you I feel like I'm seriously nothing... Jo care, pyaar, affection tune dikhaya haina inn 3 saalon mai those are the best memories and I know you keep showering those to me... Kabhi kabhi lagtha hai ye pal aise hi rah jaaye... It feels so beautiful na...

Teju - You know Kunal, you have always been my constant support. I don't know what I would have done without you in these three years. You have been there for me through thick and thin, always helping me see the positive side of things...

Kunal - Teju, We are there for each other no matter what. And you know what, I have a feeling that life has some amazing things in store for us. We just have to trust the journey and enjoy the ride....

Teju - I hope you're right, Kunal. Because sometimes, things can get so overwhelming that it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel...

Kunal - I know, Teju. But just remember, we are in this together. Always. And whenever you feel lost, just look at the stars.... They may seem far away, but they are always shining bright, guiding us towards our dreams....

Teju looked up at the sky and saw the stars twinkling above her. She felt a sense of calmness wash over her...

Teju - Thank you, Kunal. For everything....

Kunal - No need for thanks, Teju. Just promise me that you'll always remember that you are loved, and you are never alone....

Teju smiled and got up and both hugged eachother!!
Kunal kissed her forehead and both left to their rooms...

Karan was roaming around and stopped seeing someone hugging... He felt a surge of anger and jealousy run through him as he saw Teju and Kunal hugging. He clenched his fists tightly, trying to control his emotions. He couldn't believe that Teju had moved on so quickly...

Karan - why the hell is this person so close to my teju? And ofcourse seems like teju has moved on and she closed my chapter... Isliye toh she's very close to him!! Ah why the hell it's hurting for me to see them like this...

Karan went to his room and closed the door...
Karan- Do I love her? Mujhe itna kyu gussa aaraha hai usko teju ke saath dekhkar... Mai toh teju ko kush dekhna chahta hoon na woh kisi ke saath bhi ho... But then I feel like someone is piercing my heart seeing them together.. Ahh everything is messed up!!

He got a call from Aly and he went there...

It's night and Sangeet was about to start... Everything was set and ready...

 Everything was set and ready