𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟔𝟗

Guys pls tell me how's the story is going on? Is it interesting or not?? I want to know?

Ahh long one ahead! Enjoy guys!!

Km- Sunny baccha kal mehendi hai and you need to bring it from outside mujhe leke chalega beta...

Karan- mumma aap kyu tired honge mai leaunga na.. bathado aap..

Kd- Haa Rakhi ji aap abhi bohot kaam kar rahe hai... Mujhe bathado...

Km- nahi beta tujhe samajh nahi aayega... Aur aapko bhi...waise bhi kal afternoon 12 baje ko mehendi phir raat 8 ko sangeet hai.. Time hi kam hai..

Divya- ek kaam karo na teju ko becho  mumma uske saath she though knows everything...

Km- Teju baccha tujhe theek hai?
She couldn't deny Km, also it's Jas mehendi so she cannot take a back step.. Karan was observing her...

Teju- Ha haan aunty I'll go...

Ansh- chachu ange go I go peezzzzz
He showed his best puppy eyes and seeking the opportuning, 

Teju- yess my dugguuu tum bhi chaloge..

Ansh- yahh I lobe you angeee...

Teju- aww I love you too duggu..

Karan- chale?

Teju- yeah I'll be there in 2min..

Jasmin- Take care bhai and teju...
They both nodded and left to the car...!!

Karan was driving and Teju was sitting on the passenger seat with ansh on her lap!!

Ansh turned on the radio and Ajeeb daastan hai started playing!!
Karan and teju looked at each other and again at front... Teju tried to change the song but ansh was not allowing her...

Karan was reminiscing about all the good moments he shared with her and was smiling. Teju looked at his smiling face and felt relief in her heart, even though she didn't know the reason...

Ansh was bobbing his head to the song cutely and teju was admiring him.. Karan was adoring both of them... He felt nice seeing her happy!!

Soon, they reached the market, and all of them got down. Karan took Ansh from Teju as she needed to do some shopping. She was checking out all the different types of mehendi.

Karan - Isme bhi itne types hote hai kya?

Teju- Haan...

Ansh was bending down and looking at everything with his innocent eyes. He didn't understand what was going on around him...
Teju and Karan smiled at Ansh's curiosity...

Teju- Ansh, yeh sab market hai. Yahan log shopping karte hai...

Ansh looked up at Teju, still a little confused.
Karan chuckled - Chalo Ansh, jab tum bade ho jaoge, toh hum tumhe yahan lekar aayenge aur tum bhi shopping karoge...

Ansh's face lit up with joy, and he clapped his hands in excitement. Teju and Karan smiled at his innocence

Teju- This is girls one... what he will do here...
Karan- oh excitement mai bhul gaya...

She continued and bought mehendi and they were about to enter the car but stopped listening someone calling karan...

They turned to see a girl calling his name and both of them were shocked looking at her.. Teju couldn't believe her eyes...

So this girl is the same one whom Karan brought to their room on their first night!! Karan mentally cursed his faith and teju was just silent.. She came and hugged karan directly... Karan was taken aback seeing her here and he was not able to sink in... Teju was just looking at them and she observed karan was not moving from her hug... She took ansh and went inside the car to sit...