𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐𝟔

The most awaited part is here!!

Inspector - Aly sir uss Vishal ka location patha chal Gaya...

Aly- abhi chalo sir plss jaldi.. patha nahi jasmin se kya kar raha hoga...

They immediately started to go to his location....

There Jasmin was trying to untie her hands... But she was not able to...

At the same time Vishal has come there...

Vishal- aww aww baby girl trying so hard but nahi hoparaha haina... Koi na mai kardunga na...

He untied her hands and legs...
Vishal- waise I didn't observe you properly but tu bhi hot hai.. ek round hojaye...

Jasmin- hey dur reh mujhse... I will kill you...

He started moving towards her... And she started moving back...

At last she touched the wall and stopped there....

Vishal was really close to her and Jasmin is feeling disgusting...

Jasmin was trying to push him but she couldn't do anything....

Vishal- Haa the smell nice...

Jasmin- just move bastard... !!
She slapped him hard and he got angry and was about to kiss her...

But but Aly and the police reached there at the same time...

Seeing Vishal so close to jasmin, Aly lost his calm and went to him and pulled him with his collar...
Started hitting him harder... But police pulled Aly and took Vishal into their custody....

Jasmin was frightened and sitting there...

Aly went to her and kept his hand on her shoulder... She immediately Hugged him and started crying....

Aly- shh shh jas koi nahi I'm here na see you are safe calm down baba...

Aly made her calm by saying soothing words...
Jasmin was still hugging him but suddenly she realised her position and came out...

Jasmin- woh.. sorry...

Aly - no mention I can understand ab chalo you are a strong girl right... Comaaan...

Then Aly dropped jasmin to her home and went to hospital...
Police took Vishal to the jail...

In Hospital!!!

Akshara-Bhaiiiiii

They both were having tears...
Finally, Akshara is up!!

Karan ran towards her and cupped her face... Kissed her forehead and then cheeks...

Karan- bacch...bacchaa tu..tu theek haina... Aksh..meri akshu baby tu theek hai na...

Akshara nods her head and hugs him tightly.... And started crying...

Karan was also crying by then...
Karan- na..nahi bacchu nahi rote... Itne din baad uthi hai... Kushi ka din hai baccha Aaj... I'm.. I'm so happy for you baby!!

Teju was standing there crying watching her bestfriend all good after freaking 6months...

Akshara looked at her and...

Akshara - waha kya khadi hai bhul gayi kya mujhe... Yaa phir se tang Karu thaaki yaad aajao mai..
She said while controlling her tears...

Teju- ab se tujhe kitna tang karna hai kar... Bas aise chup mat bait yaar nahi dekha jaatha Jaan hai yaar humari...

Akshara - accha phir milna nahi hai..?🥺

Teju- aarahi hu nautanki...
She ran to her and kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly!!