𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐𝟗

Here you go again, a long update!! I hope you guys are liking the story... Please do tell me whether the story is interesting or not??

----------------------------------------

They spend some time watching the sky feeling the peace....

Karan- bohot raat hogayi hai... Let's go now..

Teju- Hmm okay sunny...

Both got up, and Karan was moving ahead... Teju just ran towards him and hugged him tighter, leaving him stunned in his place... She was happy with everything that had happened in these two days, which made her emotional... He knew she was emotional, so he thought for a while...

Teju was expecting him to hug her, but after waiting for a few seconds, she knew he wouldn't do it now, and she felt sad... She slowly moved back and started going towards the car but was stopped by his pull... Within a second, she landed on his chest. She couldn't believe what had happened... Karan just pulled her and hugged her tighter, making her smile, and tears started to flow...

Karan- I love you laddoo!!

Teju- I love you too sunny!!
She said while wiping her tears...

Karan pulled out of the hug, wiped her tears nodding no...

Karan- I always want you to smile baby... No crying pls... I can't see you like this!!

Teju nodded her head and both got into the car...

Soon, they reached Teju's home. Both wanted each other to stay for some time, but no one was speaking a word...

Teju - sunny I should leave...

Karan- Hmm Haan...

Teju- ok then bye sunny good night...
She was about to leave but he stopped her by catching her hand...

Karan- Thank you so much for this day!! Good night laddoo take care!!

Saying this he kissed her forehead and she smiled... She kissed his cheeks and ran from there...

Karan smiled and waited till she go inside... Then he left to his home...

Ansh jumped on him seeing him and Karan lifts him in his arms and kissed his whole face... Everyone can see the glow on Karan's face...

Ansh- champ mish chachu...

Karan- aww chachu also missed his champ.... I love you Mera baccha...

Dev - koi toh bada glow Kar raha hai....

Divya- haina dev matlab uska face toh dekho... Wohoo what happened my dear brother in law...

He started to blush and dev can see the changes in him... He was smiling at him..

Dev in mind- Kitne din baad iske chehre pe asli smile dekha hai... I guess my doll is bringing my sunny back... Thanks baccha.. I know only you can cure him...

Divya- dev where are you lost now?

Dev- Haa nothing... so sir batao how did you enjoy two days??

Karan- bhai mai kyu batao aapko... aap bathathe kya jo jo cheez bhabhs se karthe ho...
Divya blushed listening to him and hide her face in dev's chest...

Dev- sunny sharam kar thoda kya bol raha hai...

Karan- toh aapko bhi apply kartha hai woh cheez... mai jaa raha hoon sone..

Saying this, he ran to his room, making everyone laugh, and they genuinely felt happy for him...

Divya- I'm glad he got someone like teja..