𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕𝟓

Guys pls batao kaisa lag raha hai story??

Karan was shivering as he looked at her condition. She was having difficulty breathing. Karan went near her and placed her head in his lap...

Karan - Teju... Lad.. laddoo I'm sorry plss don't do this to me.. utt jaao kuch nahi hoga baccha tujhe.. plss laddoo uthh jaana.. baccha plss... Dekho mazaak mat kar utt jao mai chala jaaunga Teri life se pakka teju pls...

Ek kaam kartha hu dev Bhai ke room lekar jaatha hu...

He immediately lifted her in his arms and went to Dev's room, knocking on his door. Dev opened the door and was shocked to see Karan holding his doll, who appeared lifeless in his arms...

Divya- dev kon.. ha.... Teju kya hua usse phir se...

Dev- what happened sunny... Bed pe rakho usse...

Karan- Bha.. bhai she go.. got panic attack and she..she fainted... Pl..pls check her... Us.. usse kuch nahi hona chahiye plss Bhai...plsss

He was crying uncontrollably, and Divya hugged him tightly, allowing him to cry in her arms..

Karan- bha..bhabhs dekho na.. usse bol na usse hasti khelthe hi acche dikhthi hai aise.. nahi.. plss bhabhs ask her to get up I will never show my face to her pakka...

Dev and Divya looked at each other listening his words and they understand what might have happened...

Dev immediately gave her injection and kept her head in his lap...

Divya- Sunny listen she's a fighter usse kuch nahi hoga woh dekho kal subah phir uchalthi rehthi hai dekho... Tu pls shaanth hoja...

Dev- sunny she is fine now sleeping maine injection dediya hai... Ab tu jaake soja.. pls don't think otherwise plss sunny...

Karan - nah..nahi jab tak nahi uthegi mai kahi bhi nahi jaaunga.. I'll stay here... Jab tak usse hosh nahi aatha I can't leave her...

He sat down in front of the bed and watching her!! Tears were not stopping from his eyes... He was also shivering looking at her condition... Dev immediately gave him his tablets and he was somehow little calm now.... His eyes were drowsy and he kept his head in Divya's lap... Sleep took over him...

Dev and Divya's heart was aching seeing their two precious people suffering so badly...

Dev was caressing her face and kissed her forehead...
Dev- Doll pls jaldi theek hojao... I can't see you guys like this pls...

Divya- dev pls control hume inhe bhi toh sambhalna hai baby...
She said while caressing Karan's face...

Dev- kaise divi mere do bacche aisa suffer kar rahe hai...

Divya- I know dev but hum kya kar sakthe hai.. bas sambhal sakthe hai inhe... We can't make them one without each other's consent... Sunny agar chahtha bhi toh it's in teju's hands... Usne jo jhela hai unn sabke baad she lost the trust completely... Sunny ko pehle uska trust paana hai...

Dev- sirf doll ne nahi sunny ne bhi utna hi jhela hai divi... They will not be happy without each other aur ye cheez samajh nahi aathi dono ko...

Suddenly Karan got up...
Karan- lad..laddoo utt gayi kya? Bolo Bhai bhabhs...

Divya cupped her face...
Divya- sunny baccha calm down... She is absolutely fine dev ne injection Diya na she'll get up in the morning... Tu yahi Sojaa.. waha couch pe...

Karan- Pakka she is fine na?
He asked like a baby and she nodded...

Karan - ok mai apne room jaa raha hu... Uthne ke baad mujhe dekhi toh phir kuch hua toh I can't take it plss...