𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟑𝟔

Heya guys here you go... Enjoy and pls comment and tell me how's this part??

-------------------------------

Dev - Sunny emotional hogaya... This is what I love the most in her.. she is always grateful for you at every stage of her life...

Divya - she is the life of this house and Sunny's life...

Karan- ok guys it's already night so sleep... Good night!!

Saying this he ran to his room making everyone laugh... Ansh followed him to his room...

Ansh - chachuuu...

Karan- champ aap... Aajao yaha pe..

He took him in his arms and closed the door and layed on the bed with him...

Karan in mind - uff laddoo you are something else... Tune kitna accha bola.. I just want to make love with you now... Ahh come soon baby I can't wait baba..

Suddenly his phone rang and it showed Laddoo❤️... Ansh immediately took the phone and lifted the call...

Ansh- angel I lub you...

Teju - awwile Mera baby... Aap ho.. I love you too baccha!! Kya kar raha hai Mera baccha?

Ansh- aap se baath

Teju- haww bohot naughty hogaya Mera champ..

Ansh- hehehe..

Teju - aapke chachu kaha hai beta?
Then ansh started to hit on Karan's stomach asking him to speak.. but Munda toh abhi bhi naraaz hai...

Karan in mind - I know my baby you wanna talk to me... I'm sorry but pls be patient till tomorrow sab hojayega... Mai naraaz toh nahi hu but I wanna directly propose you now on your birthday... See you baby!! I want it to be intense isliye I'm not talking sweety...

Teju- Sunny I know you are there only... I'm sorry na.. maine over react kardiya woh Terese baath nahi Hui and I'm missing you badly kya hi bolu main... Pls Maan Jaa Naa apni laddoo ko maaf kardo...

Listening to the word sorry, ansh also repeated with her...
Ansh- Solly na chachu...

Seeing him, Karan kissed his cheeks..

Karan- ansh baccha it's night aapko Sona hai chalo phone kal bhi baath kar sakthe hai...

Teju's face fell listening to him but she instantly cut his call...

Karan- I'm sorry baby bas kal Tak wait Karo...

Teju in mind - Mujhe laga mere speech ke baad toh pighal jaayega but nahi... Kyu itna naraaz hai sunny mujhse... What's wrong with him? I guess Maine kuch zyada hi Kiya hai.. I'll manao him pakka.. just wait for me to land in India tab bataungi Mai...

She then messaged him and went towards her hotel...

Ansh slept and Karan was patting his back... Then he received her message. He instantly opened it, and a smile instantly appeared on his face....

Teju- Sunnyyyy iss baar aapki laddoo se galthi hogaya... Aap acche ho na toh maaf kardo na laddoo ko... I promise Mai kabhi Aisa react nahi karungi.. pls sunnyyy plss...

He can hear this words in her baby voice... But still he left the message in seen...

Karan - awwlee Mera cutoo man kar raha hai ki khaa jao.. koi na kal aayegi na waapas khaalunga poora ka poora...

Teju in mind- How dare he? Message dekhe reply nahi kiya... Ab tak bada soft tareeke se bol Rahi hu ab dekho I'll show tejasswi prakash se pange lene ka asar dikhaungi tujhe... Paagal kahin ka...

Teju went to home and took rest for sometime as she's having her flight tonight...

Karan also slept thinking about the next day...

New Day... New beginnings....
Karan got up excitedly and made Ansh sleep in Dev and Divya's room... He then freshened up and got busy with all the arrangements because she is returning this afternoon, and the next day is her birthday...

It's afternoon and Aly went to pick teju from airport as per Karan's order...
He was waiting for her and she came out and again frowned knowing Karan didn't come...

She directly went and sat in the car... Aly started the car..

Aly- no hi hello... I know aap kisi ka expect kar rahe the but Mai itna bura bhi nahi hu yaar....

Teju- sorry Aly woh mood kharaab tha... Waise bhi tere dost ke liye hum kyu mood kharaab kare... Chal mere waapas aane ke treat ice cream khaathe hai...

Aly- tu ek dam paagal hai re... Waise Tera husband busy hai kaam pe...

Teju- haa mere se bhi zyada na chod... Tu mujhe ice cream khilayega ki nahi?

Aly- haa meri maa chal....

They had ice cream and went to home... Everyone are happy seeing her and she met everyone but one person is missing....she was looking here and there...

Dev- jis insaan ko Teri aankhein taad rahe hai woh abhi office Mai Hain..

Teju- I'm not looking for him Bhai.. Mai toh Mera ansh ko dekh Rahi hu...

Ansh came running towards her and she picked her...

Ansh- angel ansh miss you...

Teju- angel also miss you baby...

Divya - waise teju naraaz mat ho aajayega jaldi... Chalo have lunch come...

Teju- Mujhe bhook nahi hai bhabhs... Jab hoga tab kar lungi...
Saying this she left to her room...

Divya- ye bandha pitega mujhse... Iska mood kharaab kar raha hai...

Dev- ohho baby... just few hours let him na... Phir pighal jaayegi ye bhi...

Divya- I just hope sab kuch acche se ho and I'm already excited for their marriage now...

Akshara - so teju Haan boldegi pakka? Itni trust?

Dev- ohho meri behen hai woh... She is all ready!! Dikh jaatha hai bacchu...

Akshara - well I'm so excited for tonight and I know sunny bhaiyya will do the best....

Divya - yeah!!

Teju went to her room, scolding Karan for not being there... As she was removing her accessories, she noticed a sticky paper on the mirror. Being Curious, she opened it...

Hey Mera laddoo!! Welcome back to India... Stop scolding me and rest for sometime!!

Teju- what is this man? Iska matlab naraaz nahi hai mujhse? Phir mujhse Milne kyu nahi aaya? Kya sach mai office Mai kaam hai... Oh gosh Karan Kundrra you are next level!!

She got freshenup and slept for sometime as she's tired from the journey.....

Screen Freeze.....

Precap : Karan's Proposal!!