𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏

Karan was not getting sleep so he came to the hall and his anger again rushed...

Teju was sleeping on the ground...

Karan- yaha Mera neend kharaab karke kudh acchi se sorahi hai... Not done mai aise hone hi nahi dunga...

Karan went to the washroom and brought the bucket of cold water...
He went towards her and forcefully just thrown it on her...

She got up with jerk and started shivering...

Karan was laughing so hard looking at her condition!!

Karan- tujhe neend aarahi hai kya darling to sojao na aise hi... Kon disturb kar raha hai... Ahh it's so hot here... Let me put on the AC...

Teju- ka..Karan..pl..plsss

Karan- Haha mujhe garam lag rahi hai yaar..

He turned AC and put it in minimum...

Teju was shivering by now and she doesn't have any blankets anything to cover her...
She was keeping her head in between her knees and sitting shivering there...

Karan- Ahha what a sight baby ab mujhe acche se neend aayega... Good night sweety..

He went to his room and slept within no time...

Here she was shivering whole night and her body becomes total hot as she gets fever...

Morning karan got up first and he came down saw her shivering....

He went towards her and put his hand on her shoulder... But removed immediately feeling the hot...

Karan- fuck she got fever...

Karan's mind - but what for you tujhe toh usse suffer karna dekhna pasand hai na...

Karan's heart - because he started falling for her...

Karan's mind - no way she is his enemy and he can do anything to destroy her...

Karan's heart- he can't see her in pain...

Karan's mind - Haha funny he's the who gives her pain and he just loves it...

Karan- yess she has to suffer more so I should be happy now...

Karan- hey you get up now....

But she was not waking up...

He was calling her but she didn't even move a inch...

He got angry and he again took his belt...

Started hitting her with that...

With the movement she got up...

Teju- ahh ahh pls pls don't do this plss...

Karan- kya godhe bechke sorahi hai... Ghar pe kaam hai utho abhi ke abhi...

Teju- karan..pls... I'm not feeling well kyu Aisa kar rahe ho mujhse nahi horaha hai...

She was sobbing hard now...

Teju- pls leave me karan I can't take this more... Divorce hi dedo na.. mai chali jaungi aapki life se... I can't...

Karan- tujhe papers yaad hai na paagal ladki ab jao aur ready hoke aao... I will leave you to the hospital agar tu hospital nahi gayi thi Bhai ko doubt aayega...

Teju- shameless person...

Listening this karan hit her on her back with the belt...

Karan- not a word more and just get ready....

She went to the washroom and to her badluck... She got her periods...!!

Teju- fuck isko bhi abhi aana tha mere paas energy hi nahi hai...

But she got ready because she can't take more of his actions...

He also got ready and he dropped her to the hospital...

Teju- Karan pls reason bathado kya hai... Kyu Aisa kar rahe ho mere saath ye mera sunny nahi hai... Kya hogaya tujhe...

Karan- leave Tejasswi and don't make me irritated yaar...

He literally opened the door and pushed her outside.... She was about to fall but handled herself...

Karan went to his office... He was sitting in his cabin...

Karan in mind - ye ladki kyu itna naatak kar rahi hai abhi bhi aisi behave kar rahi hai jaise ki usse kuch patha hi na ho... She is the reason aaj meri sister hospital Mai hai and abhi aake puchthi hai what is the reason? Like seriously ek kaam karunga Aaj raat hospital ko jaake usse akshu ke room Mai leke jaaunga... Dekhunga kya hoga madam ka reaction....

In hospital...
Jasmin- teju tu paagal hai ye kya haal hogaya tera and itni fever mai hospital aayi hai pakka jigs ne roka hoga aur madam aap mahaan ho na Maani nahi hogi...

Teju chuckled inside...
Teju in mind - ussi ne dhakka maarke bheja hai mujhe yaha and mera iss haal ka kaaran hi woh hai kya bataun mai jas... Jeena haraam kardiya usne mera...

Jasmin - teju where the hell are you lost...

Teju - yaar itna energy nahi hai mujhe me and listen Bhai ne mujhe handle karne bola ye hospital ko so how can I sit at home when he's not here... Isliye maine zid Kiya karan ne toh bohot rokne ki koshish ki...

Jasmin - chal do one thing tu rest kar and do only some works...

Teju- Haan haan dekhungi...

Teju was going on rounds when she found an icu at the corner...

She was about to open the door but Pune stopped her...

Pune - mam aap yaha nahi Jaa sakthe this is very personal for sir...

Teju- aisi kya baath hai...

Pune - ye kisi ko nahi patha mam and pls aap yaha mat aana...

Teju- ji dada aap tension mat lo....

Then she went near reception and jas came to her...

Jasmin - hey babes kaisi hai and let me check the temperature..
She checked and it's still high only..
She was glaring at her...

Teju - I didn't do any work trust me..

Jasmin - whatever you just rest after going home... Here you go jigs is here hey jigs....

She hugged karan side ways and he reciprocated..

Teju started to shiver...

But karan went and hold her with her waist...
Kissed her temple...

Karan- hi my baby how's your day...

He was catching her waist so tight that he's literally pricking his nails on her waist... She was controlling the pain...

Jasmin- jigs itne fever hai aur yehi nahi maani hogi...haina

Karan smirks - ofcourse patha hai kitni ziddi hai...

Then someone called jasmin and she left...

Teju pushed him aside and looked at her waist... It became full red...!!

Teju closed her eyes controlling her tears...

Karan- oh oh is it paining aww baby girl...

Teju- what's wrong karan why the hell are you behaving like this... This is disgusting reason batao na yaar...

Karan- tujhe reason chahiye na ab chalo mere saath...

He took her to the ICU!!

Screen Freeze....

Precap: Teju seeing Akshara!!
Teju in Trouble!!

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter and pls tell me how's the story going on?