𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟖

Hey guys Long one ahead!! Enjoy...

Dev completed the treatment and came out of the room...

Minister immediately started asking questions that too in loud voice...

Minister - how is my son? Is he fine? Kuch bolo agar usse kuch hua toh mai nahi chodungi..

Karan - aapko ek baar bolne pe samajh nahi aatha kya aise kon sawaal karta hai...

Dev- we can understand it's your son and you are worried but pls respect us too.. aapka beta ka condition thoda critical hai.. kuch ghante ke baad hi patha chalega kuch bhi... We are trying our best sir...

The minister became even angrier and raised his hand to slap Dev, but to their surprise, Teju came out at the same time and stopped him by holding his hand, then pushed him...

Teju- aapko ek baar bolne mai samajh nahi aatha kya? What is this behaviour sir? Hum bhagwaan nahi hai doctors hai and we are trying right... Aap thoda apna patience rakhiye... And Bhai the little boy is safe... Aap aajao hume dusre patients ko check karna hai...

She pulled Dev towards other patients.. leaving minister shocked behind....

Karan went to handle the media..
He went near them and all started asking him questions...

Karan - Can you all please remain calm? I am willing to answer any questions... Please be aware that this is a hospital, and emergencies may arise at any time. No special treatment is given to any individual, everyone is treated equally... The minister's son is currently receiving medical attention, and I kindly request that you all leave, as it is becoming difficult for us to handle this situation... Please make room for the patients to be brought in... I request you guys...

While Karan was speaking to the media outside, Teju was busy treating some patients inside the hospital... The minister, however, became angry and ordered his goons to bring Teju to him, claiming that she had crossed the line with him... The goons approached Teju and one of them grabbed her hand and began pulling her towards the minister... Teju was startled at first, but then she tried to resist their grip, though it was no use... The others joined in and began pushing her towards the minister....

When they finally reached him, the minister smirked at Teju, who felt disgusted... She knew that the minister was using his power and influence to intimidate her, but she refused to back down... She stood her ground and faced him, determined not to let him get the better of her...

The minister held Teju's chin tightly, while his goons held onto her hands, preventing her from escaping... She looked around desperately, hoping to spot Karan or Dev, but to her bad luck, no one was present... She began wriggling, trying to break free, but the minister only tightened his grip on her...

Teju felt a wave of fear and helplessness washed over her, but she refused to let the minister get the best of her...She summoned all her strength and courage and stared at him straight in the eyes...

Minister - bohot bolne ka shauk haina tujhe... Ab bolo na.. comaan baby speak out...

Teju - shame on you!! Just leave me...
He then makes his hold tighter and she was having pain by now...

Teju - Ahhhh le.. leaveee

Teju's past began to haunt her once again... She remembered the day when Karan had left her alone in the forest, and some goons had tried to molest her.... The memory filled her with fear and anxiety, and it was clear from her face that she was getting tense.... Her body started to shiver, and she felt like she was reliving that traumatic experience all over again...