𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟑𝟒

Heyaaa guys! Long time!! I hope you remember me... I'm really sorry, sorryyyy... actually I got into some big project and the workload is too much. I just couldn't find time for this... My life was really hectic and I didn't have time for this... really sorry for this, peeps... I'll try to be regular now... 

-------------------------------------------------

Teju hugged him tightly....

Teju- Sunny you are the best thing happened in my life... Thank you so much!! Teri wajah se mai aaj yaha tak pahunchi hu... 

Karan- comaan laddoo maine kya kiya it's all your hardwork baccha!! Maine toh sirf...
Teju immediately put her hand on his lips...

Teju- Why don't you see the positive side of that thing sunny... Because of that I concentrated on my career and mai us gayi aur itni acchi doctor banke naam kamaake aayi hu... You have a big hand in this for sure because tune sirf aur sirf mera bhala hi chaaha har mod pe...

Karan- I Love you laddooo!! toh jaa rahi haina ab??

Teju- Haan, but I have some conditions.. agar tu maanega toh mai jaaungi...

Karan- yes madam batao...

Teju- So tum mujhe message ya call pe hi rahoge... kal subah airport chodne aaoge and then you will choose my dress, accessories and all... Haan mainly tu kisi aur ladki ko nahi dekh saktha.. mere log bohot hai mai bolke jaaungi woh log tereko dekhthe rahenge... ok??
karan will laugh and kiss her cheeks...

Karan- mela cutooo Uff itni saare conditions chalo anything for my laddoo... But you should also promise me something...

Teju- Kya hai??

Karan- You should always prioritize your career and never drop it thinking about me... Maintain this smile always...
She gave him the best smile and he kissed her with all the love!!

Suddenly dev entered the cabin and closed his eyes....

Dev- Arey yaar tum log kahi bhi shuru hojathe ho.. This is freaking hospital..

They both got out of each other hold and teju was looking here and there...

Karan- bhai you should knock and come...

Dev- Oh pls meri hospital hai mujhe mat sikha.. you guys are so obsessed with each other!! Tu agar usse chodega toh woh patients ko dekhegi na...

Karan- mai toh hu lifelong iski patient...

Dev- Ahh plss cringe lines mat bolo...

Teju- Ahh guys just pls stop it...

Karan- waise kis liye aaye ho...

Dev- bhagana chahtha hai mujhe... waise bhi chodo.. Dr. Tejasswi Prakash!! what are you trying to do??

Teju- Ab maine kya kiya...

Dev- You got a letter from the university aur tune mujhe bataya bhi nahi..

Karan- bhai abhi tak madam ko jaana hi nahi tha phir maine samjhaya...
Then he explained everything to dev and dev went near her and hugged her...

Dev- Teju you are the pride of our family and pride of this hospital.. You should never think that way ever... This is such a big opportunity and also a pride thing for our hospital... Har kisiko nahi miltha ye chance... so Grab it and just rock it baccha!!

Teju- you guys are the best bhai... Thanks a lot and haan mai jaa rahi hu...

Dev- That's like my girl... Now go and pack everything mai kal subah ka flight karunga...