𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟓𝟖

If you guys wanna get involved in the story pls do listen to the "Dil Ibaadat" song in the background!!

Teju- Surprise!!!

Jasmin was in shock and didn't move.... Then, Teju released her from the hug and cupped her face...

Teju- It's me babe teri jaan!!

Jasmin- are you for real??
Akshara came and pinched her and she shouted...

jasmin- Ahhh idiot!! and you fucker aise kon aatha hai..and mujhe nahi bathaya.. ek sec ek sec that's why your phone was not reachable... Ahh I hate you for this.. get lost...

Teju- Accha waaps US chali jau bol na..thike phir
She was about to move but Jas pulled her back and hugged her tightly and both were in tears by now...
Jasmin- I missed you!!

Teju- maine bhi isliye surprise dene aagayi phir tera message pada and all this happened...

Jasmin- matlab you are talking to them..?
Teju nodded and Jas become so happy that she lifted her up and twirled her around!!

Jasmin- I have seen them suffering babe thanks for this..

Teju- yaar emo bohot hogaya ab bas kardo...

Jasmin- Haa haan fine How's dadi?

Teju- she is fine kal subah tak hosh aajayega...Meanwhile, Karan had returned and saw Teju meeting his family and Jasmin. This made his heart feel happy!!

Karan - Atleast she is talking to my family... This is also an improvement!! Bappa pls keep her and my family happy!!

He then walked towards them, and Divya immediately went to check on him!!

𝑫𝒊𝒍 𝒊𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓 𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑫𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒔𝒖𝒏
𝑻𝒖𝒋𝒉 𝒌𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒌𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒚𝒆𝒉𝒊 𝒅𝒉𝒖𝒏

Divya- tu theek haina sunny?

Karan- Haa bhabhs I'm fine!! I hope aap sab bhi theek ho...

He was looking at Teju, and Teju was also staring at him. Dev noticed Karan's gaze and became angry once again...

𝒁𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒈𝒊 𝒌𝒊 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒌 𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒌𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒖𝒏
𝑻𝒖𝒋𝒉 𝒌𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒌𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒚𝒆𝒉𝒊 𝒅𝒉𝒖𝒏

Dev- Don't you dare show your face to my doll!! I'm warning you!

Teju was shocked listening his tone towards Karan!! She was confused like what's happening!!

Divya- This is hospital dev pls behave!!

Dev- No I don't want him near my doll and that's final...Ask him to leave..

Divya- Uski bhi dadi hai dev.. he can come here to meet her.. you can't stop anyone!!
She said in a stern voice...

𝑫𝒊𝒍 𝒊𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓 𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑫𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒔𝒖𝒏
𝑻𝒖𝒋𝒉 𝒌𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒌𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒚𝒆𝒉𝒊 𝒅𝒉𝒖𝒏

Karan- Bhabhs pls...

Divya- Not this time sunny and tu jaa dadi ko dekhe ahh...
Dev left from there not saying anything!!

Teju was standing at the door and Karan went towards her.. He was keeping his head down..
Karan- May I?

𝒁𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒈𝒊 𝒌𝒊 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒌 𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒌𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒖𝒏
𝑻𝒖𝒋𝒉 𝒌𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒌𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒚𝒆𝒉𝒊 𝒅𝒉𝒖𝒏